Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UGLY Mets Jersey now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Just turned to the game and wow...those are really UGLY BLUE Mets jerseys. This is the first time I've ever seen them wear this in a regular season game (they wear it in BP and ST) but damn those are ugly and with the black caps?! Eh...

Anyone else agree?

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
The Mets suck, but these are their spring training jerseys. In 2013, they will be adding these jerseys to their rotation, minus the 'Los Mets'

DickeyBlue.png

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
tm decomposer said:
The Mets suck, but these are their spring training jerseys. In 2013, they will be adding these jerseys to their rotation, minus the 'Los Mets'

DickeyBlue.png

Eh...not a fan of it either but better than these horrible ones. At least the caps will match on your jersey.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I think they look better than their normal home jerseys, I dont like those at all, very drab.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Messier2 said:
tm decomposer said:

DickeyBlue.png

Eh...not a fan of it either but better than these horrible ones. At least the caps will match on your jersey.
I'm not on the team

Members online

Latest posts