Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggest mailday ever: Zimmerman style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Finally picked up the number 1 card on my want list. I will never have the Red or Super, so I considered this my top attainable card. Sold off a bunch of smaller stuff over the last couple months to get it. Most I have ever spent on one card/box/anything hobby related.

Thanx for looking.

05BCGoldAutoZimmerman.jpg

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Awesome.
I'm also selling off some smaller things to make a big purchase and I know how difficult it is when you just want to spend the money right away. I'm sure you used a great deal of patience and boy has it paid off. That card is gorgeous.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Thanx everyone.

I never thought I'd have the patience to pick it up. I'm too jumpy when it comes to cards. I've tried saving before, but after a while, something will show up and I'll spend what I have saved. Then I end up with a bunch of base autos, or lower end stuff. Finally decided to get rid of as much as I could to go after it.

I was actually amazed that I could hit a BIN for something that high (for me, anyway).

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
RZimm11 said:
Thanx everyone.

I never thought I'd have the patience to pick it up. I'm too jumpy when it comes to cards. I've tried saving before, but after a while, something will show up and I'll spend what I have saved. Then I end up with a bunch of base autos, or lower end stuff. Finally decided to get rid of as much as I could to go after it.

I was actually amazed that I could hit a BIN for something that high (for me, anyway).
Maybe when you can recoup some funds, you can buy this for me so I can buy myself a new Lincecum Bowman Chrome Auto :)

sc007a51f6.jpg

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
darocker80 said:
RZimm11 said:
Thanx everyone.

Maybe when you can recoup some funds, you can buy this for me so I can buy myself a new Lincecum Bowman Chrome Auto :)

sc007a51f6.jpg

Very Nice!

Too high though, I'd need a 9, lol. My OCD would never accept that into the collection of 9's. :lol:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
RZimm11 said:
darocker80 said:
RZimm11 said:
Thanx everyone.

sc007a51f6.jpg

Very Nice!

Too high though, I'd need a 9, lol. My OCD would never accept that into the collection of 9's. :lol:
Yeah its killing me that my blue is 9 (look at my sig haha)

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Thanx a lot for all the kind words everyone.

I still don't believe I actually have it. Had a scary couple of days waiting for it though. It was sitting in the PO center in Warrendale since Friday. It didn't update again until it was delivered yesterday afternoon, even though it was sent Priority/Sig Confirm.

I was expecting to have one of those "PO stole/lost my high-dollar card" moments.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
RZimm11 said:
homerun28aa said:
Really, really nice. How much did that set you back?

Thanx.

$775
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110721647006?ss ... 500wt_1361

One member here has a 9.5 for sale, but he has about $400-$500 more on his asking price. I'm happy with the 9, plus it matches my Blue! :cool:

Probably gonna finish off the BGS 9 rainbow now.

Here is the aforementioned...
image0-5-1.jpg

BTW CONGRATS ON THE GOLD I KNEW IT WAS YOUR GRAIL!!!

Now that you are considering the rainbow...here is the next step down when you are ready...

image1-4-2.jpg

And I must say I LOVE your scanners images..What scanner do you have?
joe

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
sunojorel said:
RZimm11 said:
homerun28aa said:
Really, really nice. How much did that set you back?

Thanx.

$775
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110721647006?ss ... 500wt_1361

One member here has a 9.5 for sale, but he has about $400-$500 more on his asking price. I'm happy with the 9, plus it matches my Blue! :cool:

Probably gonna finish off the BGS 9 rainbow now.

BTW CONGRATS ON THE GOLD I KNEW IT WAS YOUR GRAIL!!!

Now that you are considering the rainbow...here is the next step down when you are ready...

image1-4-2.jpg

And I must say I LOVE your scanners images..What scanner do you have?
joe

Well, now I know where to come for the X! Once I sell a few more things, I'll be in touch.

I have the HP Scanjet G3110. A bunch of guys on here suggested it when I was looking for a new scanner. It does slabs great. I normally just use my Lexmark for quick scans in top loaders, but the G3110 is a must for slabs!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
RZimm11 said:
Thanx a lot for all the kind words everyone.

I still don't believe I actually have it. Had a scary couple of days waiting for it though. It was sitting in the PO center in Warrendale since Friday. It didn't update again until it was delivered yesterday afternoon, even though it was sent Priority/Sig Confirm.

I was expecting to have one of those "PO stole/lost my high-dollar card" moments.

i TOTALLY hear you on this. this is why i have such a hard time spending the big bucks online and prefer to pick up large $ cards in person

Members online

Latest posts