Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday from Panini...redemption replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrewnmisty

Jun 10, 2010
I pulled a redemption for a Chavez Clarke Base Auto and the Chavez Clarke Black Status Auto 1/1 from 2010 Elite and two weeks ago found out from the customer service manager(Theresa, who was an absolute dream to work with) that Clarke informed Panini that he would not be signing. She asked me what I would like instead. I started off by telling her guys from Elite products that I collected, like Pomeranz, Ranaudo, Micah Gibbs, Leon Landry, Jared Mitchell, DJ Lemahieu, Lance Lynn, etc. basically anybody that played for Ole Miss or LSU in the last few seasons. She called me back a few days later and said she had nothing of any of those guys, but would I be interested in Saints or Hornets. I told her I do not really collect basketball and football-wise I collect the same thing, former Ole Miss and LSU players especially the Mannings and Dexter McCluster. Today, my redemptions arrived:
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

I figure these three cover the Clarke base auto.
IMG_0005.jpg

Not really sure where this came from as Bo never played for the Saints or LSU or Ole Miss(actually he played for a bitter rival, but never the less)
IMG_0004.jpg

This one made me smile. I know it may not be as valuable as the Clarke 1/1 cash wise, but it goes perfectly into my Archie collection. I have been buying Archie auto here lately anyway, so this is one I will not have to buy now!
I am more than pleased with what I received from Panini!

andrewnmisty

Jun 10, 2010
A_Pharis said:
Why is Panini is possession of a 2004 Playoff Honors card?

I wondered this too...make you wonder what else they have hiding in the vault???

andrewnmisty

Jun 10, 2010
George_Calfas said:
andrewnmisty said:
[quote="A_Pharis":17fo9hj9]Why is Panini is possession of a 2004 Playoff Honors card?

I wondered this too...make you wonder what else they have hiding in the vault???

Agreed! Congrats, pretty decent replacements. Plans for BO?[/quote:17fo9hj9]

None yet...probably going up ft to find something that more fits what I collect.

Members online

Latest posts