Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinion on this card...error or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i THINK it is the 1/1 version because if i recall, those sterling silver color surrounding the relics? they were #1/1's while sterling bronzy type colors were #/10

im pretty sure from the checklist, this is it below

2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs #SAR1 Albert Pujols #/10
2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs #SAR2 Albert Pujols #/10
2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs Sterling Silver #SAR1 Albert Pujols #/1
2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs Sterling Silver #SAR2 Albert Pujols #/1

email him what the card number is, and cross reference any 2010 topps sterling 6 relic autos and check out the border, whether the bronze colors are #/10 and silvers are #/1

dave

jdsingar

Feb 10, 2011
daveyou said:
i THINK it is the 1/1 version because if i recall, those sterling silver color surrounding the relics? they were #1/1's while sterling bronzy type colors were #/10

im pretty sure from the checklist, this is it below

2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs #SAR1 Albert Pujols #/10
2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs #SAR2 Albert Pujols #/10
2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs Sterling Silver #SAR1 Albert Pujols #/1
2010 Topps Sterling Stats Six Relic Autographs Sterling Silver #SAR2 Albert Pujols #/1

email him what the card number is, and cross reference any 2010 topps sterling 6 relic autos and check out the border, whether the bronze colors are #/10 and silvers are #/1

dave

Oh, okay thanks that. I couldn't find the Pujols Six Relic on the Checklist. That must be a 1/1 then. That is so weird that they didn't number it.

Members online

Latest posts