Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Watchers You Ever Had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I've got a card up for auction right now that has 80 watchers at the moment, which I guess is the most I've ever had. What's the most you guys have had? I'm sure many have broken 100. I'd be curious to know what item it was as well.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I think I ended up at 130 or so on this card when 08 TTT had just gone live and it was the first on eBay. Having so many watchers sure makes it an exciting auction to watch :cool:

TTTFULL.jpg

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I think I ended up at 130 or so on this card when 08 TTT had just gone live and it was the first on eBay. Having so many watchers sure makes it an exciting auction to watch :cool:

TTTFULL.jpg

That's a great ;) card. I remember wanting one when they came out. Do you remember what you ended up getting for it?

And zookerman, I def know that. Not expecting more than 5% of watchers to bid, if that many.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Nikobaseball said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

TTTFULL.jpg

That's a great ;) card. I remember wanting one when they came out. Do you remember what you ended up getting for it?

And zookerman, I def know that. Not expecting more than 5% of watchers to bid, if that many.

$610. The real reason I moved it was because it was numbered to 36. Too high for a card like that IMO, and while I haven't tracked them in some time now, but last one I saw sold for ~350. Needless to say, I was pleased with the sale.

jeff152380

Feb 23, 2010
Vermont
When I listed this Tiger sp auth rc auto Gold 9.5/10 for 25k or best offer.... it was the 1st listed in a long time.. this was before the tiger crazy hype and far before all of tigers problems.. but it had 500 watchers within the 1st few days.... ended up over 600 before I sold it.....
kg018.jpg

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Nikobaseball said:
I've got a card up for auction right now that has 80 watchers at the moment, which I guess is the most I've ever had. What's the most you guys have had? I'm sure many have broken 100. I'd be curious to know what item it was as well.

Well, you'd have one more watcher if you linked your ebay auctions through FCBay

Members online

Latest posts