Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possibly a stupid sportlots question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
How do you figure out the sipping? Or is the shipping included in the price. I feel stupid but their site is hard to get answers on in the FAQ or whatever it is all of these basic general descriptions. They have 2 Descalso cards I need and would like to buy from them but have never used their site and have absolutely no idea how to use it.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
When you find a card you want click details for that seller and it will give you their shipping rates.Try to buy as much from one seller as possible if placing a multiply card order.It will save you some dough on shipping and some sellers offer a bulk discount.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
hofmichael said:
When you find a card you want click details for that seller and it will give you their shipping rates.Try to buy as much from one seller as possible if placing a multiply card order.It will save you some dough on shipping and some sellers offer a bulk discount.
Thank you. It never says that on the site I read stuff for like an hour and could'nt figure it out. Thank ypu

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
PujolsCollector said:
hofmichael said:
Thank you. It never says that on the site I read stuff for like an hour and could'nt figure it out. Thank ypu
No problem.

Members online

Latest posts