Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My First 1976 MSA Red Barn Disc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I've owned all of the 1976 MSA Disc variations at one time or another... all except for the Red Barn variation. A guy listed 12 Hank Aaron Discs including the Red Barn and there was one small bid one the lot with little time left. Put in a bid for the hell of it and won the lot for $7 DLVD. Very pumped.

Another case of a poor title for the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130596002141?ss ... 1439.l2649

Has anyone else noticed more of the 1976 sets becoming available?

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
tpeichel said:
I've owned all of the 1976 MSA Disc variations at one time or another... all except for the Red Barn variation. A guy listed 12 Hank Aaron Discs including the Red Barn and there was one small bid one the lot with little time left. Put in a bid for the hell of it and won the lot for $7 DLVD. Very pumped.

Another case of a poor title for the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130596002141?ss ... 1439.l2649

Has anyone else noticed more of the 1976 sets becoming available?

That is the super hard one never noticed an influx of them they are still super rare that is a steal. Took me a long time to track a Rose down back in the day.

And there are 10 variations - blank, crane, orbakers, towne club, isaly's, dairy isle, carousel, buckman's, safelon, and red barn the safelon and red barn are both tough. And to get picky there are about 40 variations of the carousel back but that is extreme player collecting that not many go for.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
There are also the exact same style disc in 1977 and some in 1978 as well.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
so how rare are the 1976 holiday inn MSA discs? a guy at my lcs had a ton of 'em. The Brett was MINT and i snagged it along with a stack of signed ones for just a couple $$ but i had never seen the holiday inn ones until then

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
bighurtcollector said:
so how rare are the 1976 holiday inn MSA discs? a guy at my lcs had a ton of 'em. The Brett was MINT and i snagged it along with a stack of signed ones for just a couple $$ but i had never seen the holiday inn ones until then

Are they 1976 or 1977?

Members online

Latest posts