Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA submission received(HOF/Star Rookies)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I got back my PSA submission and I think I got beat up on a few cards.This is the worst sub I have ever had.Most cards were at least a grade lower than I pregraded them.Well enough of my bitching here are the results.Most are available because they are not the grades I was targeting.

This card came back exactly what I expected it to.No complaints on this one.
img602.jpg

Same as above.
img603.jpg

I thought I could sneak a 5 out of this because the corners are good.I guess the centering was to bad for a 5.
img604.jpg

I thought this was an easy 4.
img605.jpg

I had this pegged as a 4 as well.
img606.jpg

I swore this would end in a 5 holder.I am pretty disappointed in this one.
img607.jpg

A 6 would have been nice but I definately feel this is a 5.
img608.jpg

The nicest 3 you will ever see.I am still scratching my head on this one.
img609.jpg

This one is graded as it should be.I must have not looked at it before sending it in because my NM copy is still sitting here raw.
img610.jpg

This one is graded well.Munson has a good following here in NY so that is why I got this low grade copy slabbed.
img611.jpg

This is a damn nice 4 if you ask me.I thought this would have came back a 6 from prior grading experience with 71's.
img612.jpg

I am happy here.I thought this would be a 7 but after getting it back there is just a little to much softness on the corners.
img613.jpg

I thought this would come back a 7/7.5.
img614.jpg

This one has me bewildered.This is the nicest damn 5 you will ever see.I thought it was an easy 7.
img615.jpg

I had 5 of these graded.Three came back 8's and two came back as 9's.I sold the extras off to offset the grading fees.I pulled them out of 4 vending boxes that I picked up on the cheap.
img616.jpg

Well thats all of them.THanks for sitting through my bitch fest.
Mike

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Nice cards regardless of what the flip says. I agree with you on the Aparicio, if the centering was better, I think it would have been a grade higher. The centering on the Fisk isn't too bad either, those things are notorious for poor centering.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
Nice cards regardless of what the flip says. I agree with you on the Aparicio, if the centering was better, I think it would have been a grade higher. The centering on the Fisk isn't too bad either, those things are notorious for poor centering.
That is why I intially thought it would come back a 7.I agree with the grade though.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
George_Calfas said:
Nice Cards; seems like many of those took grade hits due to print defects etc.
I found a few on some of the cards that justify the grades but others leave me scratching my head.I have dig out my lighted loupe because I have to missed a wrinkle somewhere on the Molitor and Brock.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts