Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally... 2006 Artifacts Auto #/30... complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
After five years, I finished the 2006 Artifacts Auto Apparel #/30 set. This includes 83 cards.

A special thanks to Archie Graham (Nick), he was also in the hunt to complete the set, but decided to sell and sold me the remaining cards I needed to finish.

I need to update my photobucket. I am debating on what to do next with the set. I am leaning toward getting them graded by BGS, but they are sensitive and will not grade well. Any suggestions? I thought about ording a nice shadow box, but my wife might not like them in our living room.

I have done some odd things while hunting these cards: I have cold called card shops looking for these cards. Once I stopped at a card shop while traveling during a snow storm (of course it was closed)... after that I tuned it down a tad. I am still going after the Awesome Artifacts set, but I am not in a hurry to finish.

Below are some of my favs:

MLB-BO.jpg

MLB-BP.jpg

MLB-CR.jpg

MLB-DJ.jpg

MLB-MS.jpg

MLB-HO.jpg

MLB-WC.jpg

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Congrats! Its a great feeling to complete a set like that! I finished my 2003 Topps 205 Relic set over the summer. Only took 8 years.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
90FTaway said:
I need to update my photobucket. I am debating on what to do next with the set. I am leaning toward getting them graded by BGS, but they are sensitive and will not grade well. Any suggestions? I thought about ording a nice shadow box, but my wife might not like them in our living room.

I have done some odd things while hunting these cards: I have cold called card shops looking for these cards. Once I stopped at a card shop while traveling during a snow storm (of course it was closed)... after that I tuned it down a tad. I am still going after the Awesome Artifacts set, but I am not in a hurry to finish.

You can just have BGS slab them with an AUTHENTIC tag instead of a numerical grade.

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
Thanks for all of the comments. My hat goes off to anyone who has put together a set that took years to complete..

Members online