Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 UD black PURE subset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Surprisingly, I pulled one out of a pack at the shop today- anyone else own one?

Apparently, this is a pure 1/1 set out of UD black, not a parallel.

I didn't even know this set existed until today, HA! :lol:

Please show some scans if you have any!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to get mine on later tonight, plus another scan of a 1/1 from today as well (2 1/1's pulled today, I have to get a lotto ticket!!!!)

Scroll down for scans- they have been added.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
thats_racist_animated_11197.gif

;)

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Alright, now we can get this post back on track....

So I got two packs of ud black and one box of 2008/9 sp authentic basketball from the local shop today.

My first pack of ud black, I pulled a Tulowitzki flag auto/99 and a really bad autograph/75 (not even worth mentioning).

My second pack had a white pack and a black pack. The black pack had a Hanley Ramirez quad jersey auto/50, and the white pack (which usually has a plate auto) had this:

udbcat.jpg

I was stunned and thrilled at the same time. I was expecting a plate auto, and this was a cool surprise.

Apparently, there are 99 cards in this set, all 1/1's - anyone else ever pull one or have one?

Oh, and my second 1/1 of the day came from basketball. I never really buy basketball, but the store owner said this was the newest hot basketball product. My first autograph was horrible, then I pulled one of those new alphabetman cards, you know the ones all the cool card companies are making. I was kinda disappointed it wasn't a rookie patch auto, I really like those. Oh well, even though it was an old guy, here's my alphabetman card:

spamj.jpg

I couldn't find any of these on ebay. Is he any good? He's not a hall of famer, I checked on the NBA hall of fame website.

I guess I should just be happy pulling an alphabetman card, they look kind of neat. It will look groovy next to my red reflectors.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Nice pull from the basketball product, a 1/1 is always nice. From what I remember, he was an okay player, he just didn't get much attention towards the end of his career because he was playing in Washington.

I just don't understand why it says City Name, but it is the letter S. Chicago doesn't have an S in it.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
brouthercard said:
Alright, now we can get this post back on track....

So I got two packs of ud black and one box of 2008/9 sp authentic basketball from the local shop today.

My first pack of ud black, I pulled a Tulowitzki flag auto/99 and a really bad autograph/75 (not even worth mentioning).

My second pack had a white pack and a black pack. The black pack had a Hanley Ramirez quad jersey auto/50, and the white pack (which usually has a plate auto) had this:

udbcat.jpg

:shock: Thats cool!! drool.gifI wonder if there is a checklist somewhere?

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Is the Jordan game-used or manufactured? I collect basketball as well, so I'm curious.

As for being on topic, I have one of the press plates from Aaron Rowand. They were nice enough to put a sticker on it before packing it out. This is one of those sets that would have looked phenomenal (both the regular and press plates) if the autos were on-card. The 1/1 Felix definitely looks better than the press plate versions.

2007UDBlackPureWhite.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts