Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

04 SP Prospects box + BDPP Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Here are the results of my Christmas break.
Parents bought me a BDPP blaster - it had a hit so that is included in the scan,
Bought myself a 04 SP prospects box. If you've seen any of my recent pickups or my sig, you'll know why I bought the box and who I was looking for......While I didn't hit the card I was looking for I think I did hit one of the better auto's and also another familiar name in the dual, so it wound up being a great box.......

Hits:

IMG-1.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

If anyone was interested in anything lmk. There were no Gallardo's in completed listings so if anyone knew an approximate value of that card it would be appreciated. Also, any other info regarding value would be appreciated - I'm guessing it would be best to wait until the season if I wanted to sell, or not sure if this is a set where I should take a chance and try to get it graded, etc.?
Thanks for looking and hope you all had a great holiday! :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome break...Especially that Yovanni and dual! Andruw Jones has a great looking sig. :cool:

Is there a dual auto in every box?

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Awesome break...Especially that Yovanni and dual! Andruw Jones has a great looking sig. :cool:

Is there a dual auto in every box?

If I read things correctly - You get a dual,triple or quad auto per box.

That was a cool bonus to me - I was buying supplies from Blowout and they had the box on sale for $44, so figured at that price I'd pick it up to have a box to open on Christmas and take a shot at hitting a Pedroia.
When I ordered I didn't even notice you got the multi-auto card and 2 jersey's per box. The only negative is most of the guys in the auto checklist are has-been's or never-were's, so I was happy to get the Jones. Agree about his signature.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I'd be interested in the Gallardo at 35 if that would do it. Congrats on the nice pull, lemme know!

Members online

Latest posts