Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Chris,
If it wouldn't be a problem to ship them that would be cool. I think I'll be able to make it there on time on Friday, but I don't want to take any chances and make sure I have everything organized. Thanks again! Really appreciate it!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Chris,
If it wouldn't be a problem to ship them that would be cool. I think I'll be able to make it there on time on Friday, but I don't want to take any chances and make sure I have everything organized. Thanks again! Really appreciate it!

Not a problem at all, cards will go out with the other packages tomorrow.
I will bring the ROMLBs to Twinsfest and do the exchange there if that still works for you?

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Not a problem at all, cards will go out with the other packages tomorrow.
I will bring the ROMLBs to Twinsfest and do the exchange there if that still works for you?

That works perfect for me. I thought I remember you saying this but are you going to try and hit the Sano/Arcia line on Friday? I believe it's the first signing.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
That works perfect for me. I thought I remember you saying this but are you going to try and hit the Sano/Arcia line on Friday? I believe it's the first signing.

Yes, that is the plan, hit that one first, then any of the others from the first session that I can.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Ok that's what I thought. I plan on hitting that line first so I'm sure we can just find each other in line.

Im sure we will run into each other multiple times. Remember too, bunch will be at Huberts before the doors open, probably head over about 30 mins before.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Does anyone here "love" Miguel Sano?

sano.jpg

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Hey--get that talk on the Twinsfest thread! (it's 15 pages already!) Blows me away how no other team's collectors can match us for sheer craziness, planning ahead and collecting.

Hey, filling a big hole in the Gaetti collection. Will post a scan when it comes in.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Planning on getting to the mason city caravan on Thursday. How early do you get there for autos?

Devin said it best, but I'd like to add that when you get inside, you should scout out the area and try to figure out where the signing is happening, so you can sit close.

I've been stuck in the back of some lines. It's taken 60-90 minutes for me to get through on some occasions.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Devin said it best, but I'd like to add that when you get inside, you should scout out the area and try to figure out where the signing is happening, so you can sit close.

I've been stuck in the back of some lines. It's taken 60-90 minutes for me to get through on some occasions.

Sounds good, thanks for the info for the caravan tomorrow. If they are only in Mason from 12-1 is getting there at 11:45 (I have to go around my lunch) my best bet? The same group is heading to Cedar Rapids for a 6 o'clock caravan so I'm sure there will be a little time urgency. In all honesty, i really want a Dozier auto so I'm really going for one person lol

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Seeing those signed Killer, Oliva, Morris and Blyleven statues I am for sure going to try and get Bert on the one I picked up, then will be on the look out over the next year for Oliva and Morris to add for next year, they look nice signed in Gold Paint Pen.

Members online