Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospect Rush - another rookie retro?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
OK. As I said, I have nothing to hide.

1. Serial # the boxes /500 on the inside- DONE! Call has been made and serial numbers will be on both the outside and inside. Talk about last minute!!! :)

2. If "hot boxes" don't mark them on the outside. No hot boxes. And no hot boxes in 2 months either.

3. Full checklist is a MUST in my opinion. DONE! Give me some time guys as I am awaiting all the cards to arrive. But you will get a complete an un-edited checklist.

I love the full checklist, for me, if I was a buyer would make a HUGE difference if I was purchasing the product.

Matt

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
Serial #'ing to 500 doesn't mean a thing. You can have all the intentions in the world of making 500 boxes, order said boxes, slap a serial # on them and still make-to-order.

Maybe I am just jaded by the Heroes of Sport BS that was being pulled. Maybe you are completely legit. I just don't see how consumers would want this stuff. It is 100% gamble type stuff - and the odds are certainly not with the customer.

If his product content is solid and his business practices are legit there is a niche for it. Not a huge one but there is potential for him to have credibility while servicing the gamblers, and giving them better odds

There are a lot more gamblers out there than most people think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Cubs,

My apologies if it was taken snarky. Please understand my credibility is being challenged. Also, as i'm sure you can understand my accident has been a tough pill to swallow and it's at times sensitive for me to talk about. If I came off as Snarky that was not my intent.

It's all good, snarky was a poor choice of words on my part. Just seemed like the offering of medical records seemed a bit much was all, some folks will never be convinced (not directed at anyone specifically)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
If his product content is solid and his business practices are legit there is a niche for it. Not a huge one but there is potential for him to have credibility while servicing the gamblers, and giving them better odds

There are a lot more gamblers out there than most people think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gamblers...

Mel-Gibson-Ransom-PhoneScream.jpg

Prospect Rush

Sep 9, 2011
Canada
It's all good, snarky was a poor choice of words on my part. Just seemed like the offering of medical records seemed a bit much was all, some folks will never be convinced (not directed at anyone specifically)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

Ya I'm beginning to see that lol

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Although I'm not it, there seems to be a solid following (read: buyers) for a product like this, and from what I can tell PR is doing everything they can to make it a quality & transparent product. I wish them well!

If I've learned one thing in this hobby.. It's that magicpappa <3s upper deck.

If I've learned another thing it's that after XXXXXing and moaning about repackaging no one cares if theres rhe chance to get some cardboard attentiom. So there's buyers for every product!!

do your thing homie!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
So if the product is from Canada, do Canadian buyer have to answer a math question before they buy?

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
The actions of others shouldn't affect your hobby. Its called your hobby. /Kat Williams

Let's look at this from another point of view.

The actions of others shouldn't affect
<enter the following here>:

<whether I invest in XYZ stock> true?
<whether I engage in a hobby full of gambling degenerates and thieves> true?

Of course actions of others affect someone's hobby... or anything else in life.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
half of you are a bunch of whiny XXXXXes. how does it ruin "your hobby"? because you're too poor to afford boxes? rush isn't forced on anyone. leaf and Heroes of XXXX could definitely use some competition.

this is great for the prospectors/gamblers (with the appropriate caveats, of course). it will put lots of nice prospect cards on the market.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Let's look at this from another point of view.

The actions of others shouldn't affect
<enter the following here>:

<whether I invest in XYZ stock> true?
<whether I engage in a hobby full of gambling degenerates and thieves> true?

Of course actions of others affect someone's hobby... or anything else in life.

Stock is different because the influences can devalue your stock. These are sports cards and nothing you can do can affect my collection.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Stock is different because the influences can devalue your stock. These are sports cards and nothing you can do can affect my collection.

Are you saying that your collection will be perceived exactly the same way in ten years as it is perceived today?

I'd think most people can think of at least twenty ways someone else can affect your collection.

Members online

Latest posts