Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome PED Essay From a Past MLB Vet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
$10 says he used PEDs.
Gabe-Kapler-speedo-bulge.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good read... I was amazed at how frequent Kapler moved around team to team w such short stints everywhere. But it was a nice article.

Ryan

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Great read. As more and more men become educated about the correlation between their hormone levels and overall health and well being, we may come to better understand the demonized nature PEDs and steroids have received. A man keeping a healthy level of testosterone over his lifespan is a good thing. TRT and anti-aging clinics will continue to gain popularity.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Lisu nailed it. It's not just that the guy is massive- he definitely had help from genetics, supplements, and a strenuous gym workout plan. He didn't use PEDs, and that essay further solidifies that claim.

There's a difference between wanting to achieve your fitness goals by putting in the 4 extra hours a day required or the 4 extra seconds to shoot yourself up with PEDs.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I do believe him, for whatever that is worth. The scenario where he volunteered to take a PED test for HBO sounds legit. Did he actually ever take the test?

Im sure he got tested weekly....his body is bigger that most juicers' bodies.

(notice the difference between Kaplar's Ripped muscular body and PED users' "Thick" body)

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Im sure he got tested weekly....his body is bigger that most juicers' bodies.

(notice the difference between Kaplar's Ripped muscular body and PED users' "Thick" body)

There are different steroids for different types of bodies. What you take depends on what you want. Winstrol would get him that ripped look.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
There are different steroids for different types of bodies. What you take depends on what you want. Winstrol would get him that ripped look.

Yes but is there a guilty or alleged PED User in Baseball that used just Winstrol? I thought that was used as part of a cocktail of steroids. (Vague recall of a hungover Biology class in college)

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Yes but is there a guilty or alleged PED User in Baseball that used just Winstrol? I thought that was used as part of a cocktail of steroids. (Vague recall of a hungover Biology class in college)
No, using just winstrol wouldnt get you the best results, no one uses just one thing. But a majority of the players who have been caught are more cut, they are not bodybuilder type guys.

Members online