Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tristar Sports Memorabilia in Las Vegas. Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Has anyone been there?

Going to Vegas tomorrow and looking I am very close to that store, but I am thinking is going to be another overpriced retail store like Field of Dreams.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Don't know much about the store, but I would stop by. What I've found with retail stores is that 80% is overpriced but in the other 20% you might find a sweet deal.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
There's a guy on Blowout who opened a store on the strip. I forgot his name, but you should look him up.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Legacy Sports Cards - best card shop in Vegas, IMO. Worth a stop.

Is that the place in Vegas that someone from Blowout owns? If so, quite a bit different than BO - some of the online prices can be better than that of BO and when you order from them, they'll send the order with a signature required (even for my $120 order).

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Is that the place in Vegas that someone from Blowout owns? If so, quite a bit different than BO - some of the online prices can be better than that of BO and when you order from them, they'll send the order with a signature required (even for my $120 order).

That's the place! And no, I might have misspoke. Someone on the BO forums owns it. Nothing to do with blowout cards itself or the people that run BO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts