Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The metal in the background makes it look like the warehouse from the Saw films . . .I wonder what he is doing there playing baseball :-|

Well at least it beats Schlongcarlo Mr Glass Stanton and that tiny bit of purple Gatorade he was slashing on his dick... that was just bizarre.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Scooter Gennett released by Giants, I haven't kept up with him this year.... why does he suck now? and which team will take a chance on him??

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The metal in the background makes it look like the warehouse from the Saw films . . .I wonder what he is doing there playing baseball :-|

Well at least it beats Schlongcarlo Mr Glass Stanton and that tiny bit of purple Gatorade he was slashing on his dick... that was just bizarre.

Jigsaw's disciple Amanda Young lured (oh no, Hoffman set her up to be killed)...actually his own wife Jill (wait a sec, Hoffman....again)...okay so Hoffman lured (no, no, no forgot the one legged Dr. Gordon killed him)...alright, so the one legged Doc lures Yelich down there under false pretenses (wait, why would Yelich ever be lured down into a trap by a one-legged doctor, that's just dumb)....okay, so let's back it up a little for something more believable....okay, so the unborn baby that apparently died in Kramer's wives womb actually survived unbeknownst to either of them and she grows up to become none other than celebrity supermodel Kate Upton (!!!)...well anyway, she lures Yelich down there under the pretenses that they would model in the nude together with the possibility of sex afterwards. Well, the photos are taken by someone dressed up as the jigsaw doll...he thinks it's strange but hey, he might get laid so why not....that's when you hear Tobin Bells voice...but isn't he dead? Of course he is but he has an endless supply of disciples who were all written leaders to kill so and so, somehow knowing that this guy would kill that girl, that girl kill this guy even after his death. Well, that's when the jigsaw doll costume is lifted up and a tall man is revealed, speaking with one of those voice changers on his neck to mimic Tobin's voice....who is it that is revealed you ask? Yup, Justin Verlander! That is when a bunch of sexual torture devices are revealed and JV creeps up behind Yelich and......

You'll just have to wait until Saw IX is released to find out!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Jigsaw's disciple Amanda Young lured (oh no, Hoffman set her up to be killed)...actually his own wife Jill (wait a sec, Hoffman....again)...okay so Hoffman lured (no, no, no forgot the one legged Dr. Gordon killed him)...alright, so the one legged Doc lures Yelich down there under false pretenses (wait, why would Yelich ever be lured down into a trap by a one-legged doctor, that's just dumb)....okay, so let's back it up a little for something more believable....okay, so the unborn baby that apparently died in Kramer's wives womb actually survived unbeknownst to either of them and she grows up to become none other than celebrity supermodel Kate Upton (!!!)...well anyway, she lures Yelich down there under the pretenses that they would model in the nude together with the possibility of sex afterwards. Well, the photos are taken by someone dressed up as the jigsaw doll...he thinks it's strange but hey, he might get laid so why not....that's when you hear Tobin Bells voice...but isn't he dead? Of course he is but he has an endless supply of disciples who were all written leaders to kill so and so, somehow knowing that this guy would kill that girl, that girl kill this guy even after his death. Well, that's when the jigsaw doll costume is lifted up and a tall man is revealed, speaking with one of those voice changers on his neck to mimic Tobin's voice....who is it that is revealed you ask? Yup, Justin Verlander! That is when a bunch of sexual torture devices are revealed and JV creeps up behind Yelich and......

You'll just have to wait until Saw IX is released to find out!

I was the one guy who was excited to see where the series was going after Saw 7, but then it got cancelled (and when it returned they changed the story) the 2 guys in the masks with the doctor were supposed to be these 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1x8KNUYmk

....but your story might even be better!! :lol:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
So as much as I'm, uh, enjoying the pillow talk about Yelich and Verlander, I'm much more fascinated that 8 Saw movies exist. And a 9th one coming. Ye gods.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So as much as I'm, uh, enjoying the pillow talk about Yelich and Verlander, I'm much more fascinated that 8 Saw movies exist. And a 9th one coming. Ye gods.

I'm not sure it should even count as a Saw film, its a Chris Rock reboot and that guy is garbage. He did a "reboot" of Death At A Funeral only 2 or so years after the real one came out and it was just the worst.

You know you suck when the low bar of a Saw film cannot be reached. :benson:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Chris Rock in a Saw movie? Ah. Well. Last I knew he was really funny, but now that I think about it I haven't heard anything from him in years. Maybe he got Eddie Murphy syndrome. But maybe there is hope for Eddie, he is starring in a movie about the great Rudy Ray Moore that I can't wait to see...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Chris Rock in a Saw movie? Ah. Well. Last I knew he was really funny, but now that I think about it I haven't heard anything from him in years. Maybe he got Eddie Murphy syndrome. But maybe there is hope for Eddie, he is starring in a movie about the great Rudy Ray Moore that I can't wait to see...

Murphy looks to be giving high effort in that movie... it should be higher quality than anything Rock has made.

I liked Eddie a lot in Tower Heist, did you see that one? He surprisingly hasn't made much since.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Eddie Murphy quit being funny when he tried to be a singer. Let's party all the time, let's party all the time,let's party all the freakin time. :evil:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I was the one guy who was excited to see where the series was going after Saw 7, but then it got cancelled (and when it returned they changed the story) the 2 guys in the masks with the doctor were supposed to be these 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1x8KNUYmk

....but your story might even be better!! :lol:

So that's who the masked men were....how did they end up meeting the one legged doc? Any explanation? Or were they not able to provide an explanation because they lost the actor who played him?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So that's who the masked men were....how did they end up meeting the one legged doc? Any explanation? Or were they not able to provide an explanation because they lost the actor who played him?

Ok, here is what happened....

1. They made the plans for Saw 7 and 8 at the same time Saw 6 was being made, a trilogy of sorts.
2. The doctor guy (also in Princess Bride movie btw) was done suing them and agreed to be in 7+8. :lol:
3. Saw 6 comes out and its much better than Saw 4 or 5 (terrible movies) but Paranormal Activities came out that month too so it didn't make $$$
4. They say "fck it, if we cant make $ off this sht lets just merge most of 7 and 8 into one movie".
5. Then they leave the finish open-ended just in case they came back for another, where Hoffman would have escaped.

Members online