Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Very excited to add this 1962 Venezuelan to my Banks collection. The back is rough, paper loss/glue/writing, but the eye appeal on the front (no creases) is great. Haven't seen too many '62 Venezuelans show up since I started my Banks run and missed out on a couple that did. Will be sending it to PSA at some point to get it slabbed.

full

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I feel bad for anyone seeking vintage at this time, only because of the out of control prices. I know I missed a lot of good cards, just because I figured there would be time and I never went back to buy them.

Thankful that I got what I did, when I did though!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I feel bad for anyone seeking vintage at this time, only because of the out of control prices. I know I missed a lot of good cards, just because I figured there would be time and I never went back to buy them.

Prices are definitely up!🙁

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012

I agree. Just a month or two ago I was looking through my vintage and couldn't believe the prices where most of them are at. There's no way I would have near the vintage collection that I currently have if I wouldn't have started 6-8 years ago. It's hard not to cash in on a few of them, but at the same time, I'm not into them much and would never get them back at these prices.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Some autographed vintage back today, through a Private Signing:

Very nice! Love me some autographed HOF'ers on their vintage cards! That's one regret I have when I saw a few HOFers over the years....getting them on a modern card instead of their vintage stuff.

Latest posts