Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'd love it as I loved shef from his days with the yanks. My favorite swing of all time.

I'll give it a couple days to see if anyone else would like it first though!

Awesome gesture man. Once I return home for winter break I should be able to go through my cards and find some nice stuff for this thread before the holidays :)

No one else has claimed. You still game? Pm me an addy

Sent from my iPhone

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man, we gotta get this thread jumping again! I'll pull some cards soon, and I hope others do too, it's the holiday season people!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Man, we gotta get this thread jumping again! I'll pull some cards soon, and I hope others do too, it's the holiday season people!
Yea, I was really hoping some new blood would come in, especially those who have claimed and haven't been extremely active but it is what it is.

I, too, am going to put some more up after this week... work is KILLING me

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school

Yea, I was really hoping some new blood would come in, especially those who have claimed and haven't been extremely active but it is what it is.

I, too, am going to put some more up after this week... work is KILLING me

Heading back home from school for winter break and back to my cards on Sunday and I'll be throwing some things up then!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] passes on this, I would like to claim this one if possible.:)

You were first to post and a generous and valuable member, it should be yours if you want it

On another note, finally picked up some stamps today, will hopefully put some stuff up tomorrow

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I am the new blood Mansgame speaks to.Do I have to take something to give something away?What is max value?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I am the new blood Mansgame speaks to.Do I have to take something to give something away?What is max value?

The part of this thread that is encouraged, especially at this time of the year, is the giving... And there technically is no max or min value, it is whatever the giver feels comfortable giving away

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok boys and girls...here goes

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1387913972.128007.jpg
The Benoit is 51/299
The Rhodes is 1353/2011
The Inge is 220/2007

And also some diecuts

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1387914084.765977.jpg

Cano
Upton --- GONE
Felix --- GONE
Freeze

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
If a Felix collector doesn't step forward Id happily give a home to the die cut. I've got a dozen or so from that set in my refractor binder :)

Members online

Latest posts