Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=2239]1st4040[/MENTION] - can you use this in your canseco collection? I didn't find it at the show today, but I did have it sitting in a pile of box bottoms!

IMAG0748_zps84266e4f.jpg

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
I hope to post more soon once I get organized better but I have this small common lot...I know it's not much but it's all I have for now!

2007 Upper Deck Artifacts.

Chipper Jones
Derek Jeter
Justin Verlander
Griffey
Chipper Jones
Pujols

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Maybe there's a Yankee fan around here who can use these. Ideally, these would be new additions, not duplicates, to someone's PC.

6d69360a-42d3-4581-bfd9-f3c1ac3e5ae8_zps9945b901.jpg

EarlyARodandJeter_zpsdcc9f8f2.jpg

I would like these because I had some Jeter and A-Rod cards that I always thought were rookies...buuuuuut they weren't "true" rookies. Before I claim these I would like to say if a Yankee fan or collector would like to claim them I'll take a backseat. If no one takes them by end of day I would love to add them.

Consider them on their way. I believe I still have your address.

By the way, did the Ripken Powerdeck get to you safely?

And if anyone else would like to claim them, I'll make a second of each of those three available.

Members online

Latest posts