Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Blaster of Strata Football..... MEH THANKS TOPPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So I saw them sitting at Wal-Mart and picked one up......I check the box and it has some crazy odds on it
And even though I hit a die cut, which by the way if the have them loose in a box the pack sniffers will know for sure they are there. I could even tell that something was in the pack though I opened a blaster of this. Box says that die-cut and or auto packs will have 5 cards in it and the pack with a clear cut Relic Auto combo has only 1 card in it. So you will get 48 cards, if nothing but base is in it. 46 if you have the die-cut or auto, and only 41 cards if you hit the auto relic combo in your blaster.

So I wonder why I had atleast 7 cards out of 46 that were doubles.out of this 150? Base card set.....MEH TOPPS I would have hoped for better collation from this.

Oh well here are the crazy odds. And then 4 of the cards of 7 or so that where doubles and the Die-Cut Jarius Wright
:eek:Odds of the cards you could pull
scan0020_zps4547696f.jpg

Some of the Doubles
scan0018_zps70686ac2.jpg

And what the Die cuts look like and they are about 3 base cards think too.
scan0019_zps8f425f71.jpg

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Actually odds of getting an auto are not bad for retail. If you add up all the odds you get an auto 1 in 24 packs or 1 in 3 blasters. Obviously hobby is the way to go, but I have seen much worse.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online

Latest posts