Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey vintage buddies - how's this for a box break?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graymouse

Sep 1, 2008
I read that on the "other" site. :lol: My ID over there is SandyKoufax :D
Yeah, I am green with envy on that box break! I wish I could find a couple of cases of unopened 1952 Topps Hi numbers! It would be nice to find some 55' topps as well! Take care man.

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
Graymouse said:
Yeah, I am green with envy on that box break! I wish I could find a couple of cases of unopened 1952 Topps Hi numbers! It would be nice to find some 55' topps as well! Take care man.

Gotcha. That's where I first read the story. I know a lot of us on this vintage board visit Net54 as well. I would be incredible to rip anything open from pre-1973!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Chris D. said:
Graymouse said:

Gotcha. That's where I first read the story. I know a lot of us on this vintage board visit Net54 as well. I would be incredible to rip anything open from pre-1973!

As would I, the oldest packs I've ever ripped were 1977 Topps. It would make my world to get my hands on like you said anything pre 1973.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wolfmanalfredo said:
Chris D. said:
Graymouse said:

As would I, the oldest packs I've ever ripped were 1977 Topps. It would make my world to get my hands on like you said anything pre 1973.

...here you go Andy....got a few days to place your bid....

http://www.huntauctions.com/online/imag ... s_list.cfm

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
MaineMule said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Chris D. said:
Graymouse said:

Well Scott, thats pretty cool. Don't have the funds available now to do that, but I am adding it to my favorites as I could have a change of heart. Doubt I'll pick it up though

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Chris D. said:
Graymouse said:

How fun would that be! Man!

EbAyAdDiCt

Aug 7, 2008
That does it.............................here i go, ripping my 1989 Donruss rack packs in search of the elusive multi-color Kevin Mitchell cards. ;)

bdangelo

Jul 5, 2009
Now that is something I would like to find at a garage sale! Except, I would probably be so excited, the seller would know something was up.

Bob

Members online

Latest posts