Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you think these cards are?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Customer got these two cards.

I assume they mistakenly got inserted into the cutter after being "ok'd" by a Topps proofer.

What do you all think?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1377197206735.jpg
    1377197206735.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 1377197218209.jpg
    1377197218209.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 100

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I assume they mistakenly got inserted into the cutter after being "ok'd" by a Topps proofer.
What do you all think?
Yeah, that's what they look like.
I don't think they'd have any additional value, except maybe a slight premium from a hardcore player collector, because they'd be able to fake.
If they sold for big bucks on eBay, anyone could make fake ones with a base card and a Word document.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Customer got these two cards.

What do you all think?

Did the customer pull those from packs in your shop? Or did he/she bring them in and show you? Like others say, would be easy to fake, but if those came right from packs and if it's a small sticker that was cut into 4 or 5 pieces/cards, would be pretty awesome to obtain all of those for the collector who likes oddities. The 4 or 5 pieces from that specific sheet should obviously line up in such a way that would be hard for a faker to do. Cool stuff.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Very cool. I'd also ask if those were pack pulled or what. Easy to fake but extremely cool if authentic. Thanks for sharing... very interesting.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The cards, I believe, came from a blaster not bought from me.

Customer wasn't trying to sell them, wanted to know what they were.

Members online

Latest posts