Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the best sniping site to use on ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoverCards

I've been on ebay for years, but I have never used a sniping service. What is the best and most reliable? I don't mind paying a small amount but don't want to pay at all if there are good free services.

Thanks

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Gixen.com and its free

+10000
Been using it for years with no problems. After years of not sniping I finally gave in and now I win more auctions, and I win them cheaper. Absolutely cannot understand why some don't snipe.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Gixen is fantastic.

You can pay for "premium" service, but there's really no need for it...

There is a "slight" need- "Gixen is 99.5% reliable. Gixen-mirror is 100% reliable (*). No other sniping service provides this"

I've used Gixen for a 5-6 years and I had 2 bids that did not get placed when I was on the free/basic system. I do now pay the $6 annual fee for the mirror service.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I've used the Gixen free service and loved it. It places your bid when there's 6 seconds left, which often is fine. Gixen's paid service can place a bid when there's as little as 2 seconds left (I think). I've been outbid with less then 6 seconds left, but it's not so big an issue that I'd want to pay for the service, especially since most of my cards are purchased on COMC since the US postage rates jumped earlier this year.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Members online

Latest posts