Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Last a couple blyleven book cards. The national treasures might be my favorite blyleven card

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 15

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
The Blyleven's are also! I have one pretty cool one in my bucket and I have two that are not in there (could be forgetting one but I think that's all).

Great stuff Ryan - also the #/5 Gehrigs are not the only one from this set correct? There is at least a 1/1 I believe no?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The Blyleven's are also! I have one pretty cool one in my bucket and I have two that are not in there (could be forgetting one but I think that's all).

Great stuff Ryan - also the #/5 Gehrigs are not the only one from this set correct? There is at least a 1/1 I believe no?

Yeah there are the dual colorful patch ones , at least a few different ones. Christensen has posted at least one he owns I believe.

Ryan

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Has this one resold recently? This was one of my greatest flips.

GehrigPatchFront-Back.jpg

The wording on the back is really vague. Is it known whether these patches are from a jersey and not from an old suit he wore?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
A jackie robinson, babe ruth, Roberto clemente, and hank aaron bat barrel just hit ebay. The jackie robinson is amazing

Yeah , just a ill amazing ! They're the same ones who had te "perfect" Ruth Barrell too. Anyone know what happened to that ? It was pulled from eBay.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts