Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Junk wax packs at the "antique" mall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Look at this little trove I stumbled upon at the "antique mall" (which, I'm sure most of you know, is a synonym of "indoor flea market"). It piqued my interest for sure, and I found myself all a-tingle at the thought of time traveling 25-30 years into the past.

The little "$2.75 each" sign brought me back down real quick, though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Yep, all I ever find out and about is junk wax.

That's exactly what makes it junk.

I still sat and pondered the pile of wax. After I saw the price tag (and immediately knew I wouldn't be opening any of it), I started thinking about what I would pay for the whole pile. Ten bucks? Fifteen? I mean, it would be the cost of nostalgia; ain't nothin' in those packs that would resell for even half the price being asked per.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
That's exactly what makes it junk.

I still sat and pondered the pile of wax. After I saw the price tag (and immediately knew I wouldn't be opening any of it), I started thinking about what I would pay for the whole pile. Ten bucks? Fifteen? I mean, it would be the cost of nostalgia; ain't nothin' in those packs that would resell for even half the price being asked per.

You could use the Topps gum to stabilize wobbly furniture...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts