Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

official Marc-Andre Fleury thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I know I already shared this but I wanted to show it again for good luck. this was from a signing event the day after the final game of this season and I told MAF they would win the Cup this year and now they are one win away :D .

Fleury-2-1.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I can't wait to one day get one of these Stanley Cup pics autographed. Hopefully MAF does a signing at the frozen pond in Toronto again this year.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Cool pictures you have posted Dave. If you find any other nice Fleury Stanley Cup pictures can u please post them? I especially like the one you posted of MAF and the Champagne bottle, that one would look really cool signed.

BTW, maybe you know. When they showed Fleury entering the rink on game days, he was always wearing an MLB hat backwards. I could never see what team it was though (Pirates? maybe?), does you or anyone else know (maybe Tim?)?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
G $MONEY$ said:
Cool pictures you have posted Dave. If you find any other nice Fleury Stanley Cup pictures can u please post them? I especially like the one you posted of MAF and the Champagne bottle, that one would look really cool signed.

BTW, maybe you know. When they showed Fleury entering the rink on game days, he was always wearing an MLB hat backwards. I could never see what team it was though (Pirates? maybe?), does you or anyone else know (maybe Tim?)?

I've seen him wearing a Pirates hat from time to time, so more than likely it was.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Awesome pics!! Is that at a hotel? Where MAF is hanging out the window with the cup? Hope he didn't drop it... :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
no its a 2nd floor of a bar where the Pens were last night. I actually just found out my sister was there and she shook Fleury's hand and took 1 pic but it didn't turn out so good...

picture21.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Fleury's post game Stanley Cup interview on CBC were he drops the "S" bomb..

[youtube:2t2czrvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqIz4iybCuY[/youtube:2t2czrvw]

The big saves at the end of the game..

[youtube:2t2czrvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kANbgKP6seM&feature=related[/youtube:2t2czrvw]

Members online

Latest posts