Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UNBELIEVEA-PULL! Best pulls of the year!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
sigma_chi said:
Pulled this from 3 boxes I ordered from Blowout. Last pack in the 3rd box!

BauerGold.jpg

Nice! Hit mine yesterday!
IMG_0822.jpg

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
excel_B said:
VintageGuyShaun said:
Doesn't stack up to a lot of the stuff in the thread, but the card in my sig came from a single rack pack I bought at Target last week.

That's an exceptional PULL especially from a rack pack!!! :eek: :shock:
I second that

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
Not an amazing multi grand pull but just was able to pick up my first case of 2011 draft and pulled a Bubba Sterling Blue Ref Auto redemption in the last pack of the entire case!!!

With how hot this exact card is right now, I am pumped!!!

Actually split the case with my good buddy, we redeemed it.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Thanks for bumping this Bobby.
I forgot all about this thread!!
I don't bust much wax at all, so I HIGHLY doubt I'll ever top this.

Pulled March 4th. (Topps Value Box)
Slabbed March 8th.
Harper2011BowmanChromeOrangeRefractorAutoRC09-25BGS95.jpg

Rocktober

Mar 3, 2012
I love this card....one of the hardest Harper Auto's out Signature Stars to pull! USA Star Prospect Autos are very rare pulls!

marterburn

The streak is OVER!!! Finally pulled a card that will sell for over $60. It's been nearly two years since I've had that fortune.

For the record, I bust a case of draft each year, plus pack wars pulls and about 10 other boxes of random brand.

taveras.jpg

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
Pulled this out of a case this past weekend. All of the autos came from the same pack in each box, so I opened those first. Nothing earth shattering: Ivan Nova Gold Refractor Auto, Stanton Auto, Heyward Auto, John Jay Ref Auto. All total I was shorted and auto, pissed but no biggie. As Im going through the "junk" packs, I see the border and reveal this bad boy

stras.jpg

UNBELIEVEA-PULL!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
BOX OF BOWMAN JUMBOS

Debated about buying.the jumbos today but took a chance. pretting run of the mill box no color. until
aaaayu.jpg

Latest posts