Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone had this happen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I bought this card about a month ago on ebay, and have yet to hear anything from the seller.. I opened up a paypal dispute and left negative feedback only to find out the seller died Dec. 6th.

Here is the item number
[ebay:j3jqgxqz]260321393767[/ebay:j3jqgxqz]

G

ahill1 said:
I bought this card about a month ago on ebay, and have yet to hear anything from the seller.. I opened up a paypal dispute and left negative feedback only to find out the seller died Dec. 6th.

Here is the item number

Wow how did you know he died? It happened to me about 3 years ago.
I found out be reading the obit's on day and I know the guys name since I bought from him many times.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
ahill1 said:

Here is the item number

Wow how did you know he died? It happened to me about 3 years ago.
I found out be reading the obit's on day and I know the guys name since I bought from him many times.

I found out after I left the negative feedback because she had 5 negatives in a row and 1 of them said she died Dec 6th....so I then googled her name and found out for myself

Members online

Latest posts