Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2011 Playoff Hockey Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
I'm sorry, I just can't see how they're not sold out. The NHL had to release some tickets for the Flyers game on Thursday because it was sold out.

Being a Flyers fan, I know I shouldn't say this, but I have some friends in Pittsburgh and I know it's a great hockey town and with that many consecutive regular season sell outs, I don't know how the playoff games aren't already done.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I am not sure why they are selling them the way they are but the Pens put 2,000 tix on sale last Wednesday and then when those all sold they released more over the weekend and when those sold they released more on Monday. they have also held back 100-200 for their Student Rush Program which go on sale today at 6 pm for $30 to any student with a valid student ID. there is no doubt the game will sell out.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
So VS early game tonight is PHx-Detroit? could they have picked a less interesting game. I'd much rather watch Caps-NYR. I just can't watch Red Wings hockey.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
tonights finals
Pit 4 TB 2
PHX 1 Det 3 in snooze fest
Caps 5 NYR 2 Angry Caps fan is happy tonight
Chi 5 Van 4 in ot panic sets in in Van city
Ana 2 Nash 1

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
matchpenalty said:
tonights finals
Pit 4 TB 2
PHX 1 Det 3 in snooze fest
Caps 5 NYR 2 Angry Caps fan is happy tonight
Chi 5 Van 4 in ot panic sets in in Van city
Ana 2 Nash 1

I agree with all the winners except I think the Rags will win tonight.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Can't belive how late the Predator's game starts, it'll be tommorow before it's over. I'm staying up, the wife's gonna watch the start & retire. Please Lord Stanley lets the Predators out of the 1st round.

Love this time of year!!

Beware the Fang Fingers

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Can't belive how late the Predator's game starts, it'll be tommorow before it's over. I'm staying up, the wife's gonna watch the start & retire. Please Lord Stanley lets the Predators out of the 1st round.

I'm staying up, too even though I get up for work at 4:45! ::facepalm::

Go Preds!

Robert

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Just brutal NHL coverage of games for US viewers. VS has Det-PHX game on. A boring match up, but they don't even bother showing either of the other two games during intermission. No one cares what jack offs like Jones in studio have to say. Show the freakin other way more interesting games that are going on live. NHL network has been pure crap as well. Very little live cut ins, but let's interview the cup guy for 10 minutes. Just brutal bad. No other major sport would have it this bad for coverage on what should be a spot light great night for NHL hockey on TV. No wonder no one outside the few hardcore fans in each city care about the games.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
0-0 still in Pittsburgh after the 2nd Period.

the NHL Network coverage is very disappointing. every time the Pens game goes to commercial I flip over and they are just talking and not showing highlights.

Members online

Latest posts