Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is a good price on this? (Jose Bautista)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
That is the price range I offered in. Unfortunatelly he counteroffered a much higher rate.

Most canadian players don't get much hobby love. Imagine if he played for a big market team what this card would go for :eek:

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
azbaseballfan said:
That is the price range I offered in. Unfortunatelly he counteroffered a much higher rate.

Most canadian players don't get much hobby love. Imagine if he played for a big market team what this card would go for :eek:

I don't think him being on a Canadian team has much to do with it. Before last year, he was a 230-240 average hitter with a little pop. He has one great year in the majors, that is all. If he strings together a couple of nice years, maybe his hobby love will grow. I doubt if he was on a big market team his cards would be doing that much better. Just my 2 cent opinion however.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
AndruwHRJones said:
azbaseballfan said:

I don't think him being on a Canadian team has much to do with it. Before last year, he was a 230-240 average hitter with a little pop. He has one great year in the majors, that is all. If he strings together a couple of nice years, maybe his hobby love will grow. I doubt if he was on a big market team his cards would be doing that much better. Just my 2 cent opinion however.
I think part of the reason his cards aren't selling for big $$ is because it is hard for people to believe the change he has made. He went from an average player and came back an All-Star hitting 54 HRs. It seems too good to be true but he has done absolutely nothing but prove his worth. I think he gained a whole new mindset and confidence and brought that back to the MLB.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
azbaseballfan said:
AndruwHRJones said:
azbaseballfan said:

I think part of the reason his cards aren't selling for big $$ is because it is hard for people to believe the change he has made. He went from an average player - to Japan - and came back an All-Star hitting 54 HRs. It seems too good to be true but he has done absolutely nothing but prove his worth. I think he gained a whole new mindset and confidence in Japan and brought that back to the MLB.

Makes sense. Except for the fact he never played in Japan.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
braden said:
azbaseballfan said:
AndruwHRJones said:
azbaseballfan said:

I think part of the reason his cards aren't selling for big $$ is because it is hard for people to believe the change he has made. He went from an average player - to Japan - and came back an All-Star hitting 54 HRs. It seems too good to be true but he has done absolutely nothing but prove his worth. I think he gained a whole new mindset and confidence in Japan and brought that back to the MLB.

Makes sense. Except for the fact he never played in Japan.
Wow, i must be associating him with someone else. Brain fart ::facepalm::

Latest posts