Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Hank Aaron Auto Balls w/ Steiner cert for $108.98 dlvd!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Trust me, they'll have the mediocre items in stock but the better ones will be unavailable. They'll charge you the pro-rated price for the sorry one they want to send you and apologize that the other is sold out.

A_Pharis

I purchased one, but I wouldn't purchase these for resale. These are going to have smudges and oil stains on the balls, and buyers on the secondary market aren't going to pay as much as you would think. Take away eBay fees and shipping hassle and the possibility that you may get completely **** on (get the bad of the bad), I don't think it's worth it for 3 Aaron balls.
Seriously, with the way eBay bidders are, would you really want to attempt to resale these?

Like I said - good deal for one if you are in need of Aaron's auto. I got one.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
I purchased one, but I wouldn't purchase these for resale. These are going to have smudges and oil stains on the balls, and buyers on the secondary market aren't going to pay as much as you would think. Take away eBay fees and shipping hassle and the possibility that you may get completely shat on (get the bad of the bad), I don't think it's worth it for 3 Aaron balls.
Seriously, with the way eBay bidders are, would you really want to attempt to resale these?

is $35 apiece good buys for the other guys like bunning, jenkins, and doerr?

A_Pharis

Decent on the Bunning and Doerr. Not that great for the Jenkins. If I were in the mood to spend $100, I'd do Bunning, Doerr and Snider. Only to keep for myself since not a huge profit to be made. You'd be surprised how many people get those Steiner e-mails. I'd guess these would be bought up by most people in the market to get them and the dealers looking to make a buck.

I'm not an expert, though.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Matsuicollector said:
A_Pharis said:
I purchased one, but I wouldn't purchase these for resale. These are going to have smudges and oil stains on the balls, and buyers on the secondary market aren't going to pay as much as you would think. Take away eBay fees and shipping hassle and the possibility that you may get completely shat on (get the bad of the bad), I don't think it's worth it for 3 Aaron balls.

is $35 apiece good buys for the other guys like bunning, jenkins, and doerr?

Doerr can be obtained TTM for shipping both ways and an OMLB. Same with Bunning.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I have seen a few of these in person, save your money unless you REALLY want an Aaron ball.

A_Pharis

nyc3 said:
I have seen a few of these in person, save your money unless you REALLY want an Aaron ball.

I REALLY want an Aaron ball. I don't mind it being in bad shape as long as it isn't one big blurry smudge. As long as I have distinct lines, I don't care of it fades, trails off or has stains.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
A_Pharis said:
nyc3 said:

I REALLY want an Aaron ball. I don't mind it being in bad shape as long as it isn't one big blurry smudge. As long as I have distinct lines, I don't care of it fades, trails off or has stains.

Heres the thing I dont like about these, I am pretty sure there are no returns on imperfections. But with that said at least you know its legit. I would say I seen maybe 10 of these and 2 I wouldn't mind having even with the imperfections.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
James52411 said:
Trust me, they'll have the mediocre items in stock but the better ones will be unavailable. They'll charge you the pro-rated price for the sorry one they want to send you and apologize that the other is sold out.

How is that not illegal? It's called bait and switch

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
JoshHamilton said:
James52411 said:

How is that not illegal? It's called bait and switch

It certainly ticked me off and I'll never purchase from them again. They said they'd send UPS to pick it up when I said I wanted to return it, but I put the package outside my door for a couple of days and it was never taken (I work for a living and cannot wait for UPS to pick up an $18 baseball). Instead, my revenge will be to share my experience with others and never buy from them again. Hope the $18 sale is worth it to them. :cool:

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Very tempted to pick up an Aaron.....

As long as shipping isn't $1,000,000 like the last time I tried to order from them I'll pick one up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Got my 3 for $108.98 shipped. I've wanted one for my collection for a while, so I'll try to sell the other two to recoup some of the cost. Worth the gamble for me...

Members online

Latest posts