Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Almost completed: The ULTIMATE YANKEE ROOM: April 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Simply amazing!

TBTwinsFan said:
I guess, but I normally picture these rooms with some sort of content viewing device such as a TeleVision for watching desired sports gatherings.

:lol: What in the hell?

5toolplayer

Mar 12, 2011
PA
james5348 said:
LOVE IT. what colors/brand did you use for the paint?

Believe it or not I went to Lowes and talked to a guy and told him my idea for the room and he said "oh we have Yankee Colors" It came out perfect. I am in Baghdad now but I'll get the name of the colors if you guys want it. But lowes is where is was purchased from.

5toolplayer

Mar 12, 2011
PA
jcmint said:
I'm impressed and that is not an easy task. Where are you on the Island.

Thank you sir...a lot of time and cash went into that room (so far) I am from PA but work overseas and usually only get to be in the states 3 months a year. And during those times I'm running around watching the Yankees and Pirates ;) Glad u like the room

5toolplayer

Mar 12, 2011
PA
PujolsCollector said:
Where did you get the things at the top like at Yankee Stadium or is that painted on?

A guy on ebay sellers them. he does the numbers and the facade. Decent prices on his stuff 2. Hard to find those pieces though.

5toolplayer

Mar 12, 2011
PA
TBTwinsFan said:
JoshHamilton said:
I hate the Yankees, but damn that's impressive

^

But where is the TV?

I was going to put a TV in there but it takes up way too much room plus I don't want anyone touching my stuff. The wife is only allowed in there when I'm up there cleaning and arranging some of the new stuff :) Plus I do all my Sports watching in the NFL basement ;)

IMG_2048.jpg

5toolplayer

Mar 12, 2011
PA
I hope I answered everyones questions. I'm glad you all like the room. Its fun putting rooms together then showing other collectors the finished product. I also have a Cooperstown/Pittsburgh Pirates room, A Colts basement with a Wall of Josh Hamilton stuff and another wall full of Montero stuff. Thanks again for the replies guys!

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
really amazing...hey what part of PA do you live in? I just moved into Hazleton, PA a week ago and I just started working for Bank of America in Scranton Wilkes Barre today 5/2/2011...checkout your inbox...

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
5toolplayer said:
TBTwinsFan said:
JoshHamilton said:
I hate the Yankees, but damn that's impressive

^

But where is the TV?

I was going to put a TV in there but it takes up way too much room plus I don't want anyone touching my stuff. The wife is only allowed in there when I'm up there cleaning and arranging some of the new stuff :) Plus I do all my Sports watching in the NFL basement ;)

IMG_2048.jpg

As a Colts fan, I like your basement better :).

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Holy.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dear Lord,

In the future, please let me somehow have a room that is even a fraction as awesome as the one shown in this thread.

Amen.

Actually, can I buy your house in like fifteen years or so?

Members online

Latest posts