Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 TOPPS ANNIVERSARY DIE-CUTS: SHOW THEM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Randy Shields said:
2011-BB-DDC-DDC-12-BL_F_285x412.jpg

McCutchen
Stanton
Robinson/Black
Nice Black Robinson!

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
not as many unlocked as I would have thought. The hofers seem rarer simply based on this thread. anyone unlock ruth? also how do i shrink my sig?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
not as many unlocked as I would have thought. The hofers seem rarer simply based on this thread. anyone unlock ruth? also how do i shrink my sig?

you can re-size images in photobucket

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I have a Rickey Henderson which I've been trying to sell with no luck.

Guess I'll see if anyone will trade a Wright for it.

A_Pharis

Just unlocked this:

2011-BB-DDC-DDC-106-NA_F_285x412.jpg

Also, it's been said NUMEROUS times in these threads. All of the regular die cuts have the same print run. All of the black diamonds have a print run of 60. Just because you see less HoFers unlocked here is because we just aren't lucky. If you do a search for all die cuts unlocked you will see that it is even across the board.

Methinks some people say certain things to try to boost their own cards' values.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Just unlocked this:

Also, it's been said NUMEROUS times in these threads. All of the regular die cuts have the same print run. All of the black diamonds have a print run of 60. Just because you see less HoFers unlocked here is because we just aren't lucky. If you do a search for all die cuts unlocked you will see that it is even across the board.

Methinks some people say certain things to try to boost their own cards' values.

:?:
not trying to boost value, just going by the cards scanned in thread. the hofers are unlocked equally, but the thread has more current players than hofers. how many different die-cuts are there? happy with my 5 hofers vs 1 current player [gaby sanchez].

edit: 3 ruths selling---11 sold
2 mantles sold 1 selling
8 ryan sold....4 selling

just saying. maybe people are simply not unlocking cards, but most of the hofers are selling in the 40-75 range

A_Pharis

Blue Hodges Reverend said:
[quote="A_Pharis":1n3w9nkl]Just unlocked this:

not trying to boost value, just going by the cards scanned in thread. the hofers are unlocked equally, but the thread has more current players than hofers. how many different die-cuts are there? happy with my 5 hofers vs 1 current player [gaby sanchez].[/quote:1n3w9nkl]

Not sure on how many are in the set. Do a search with the only options set to "year: 2011 to year: 2011".

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
A_Pharis said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":37deoxeh][quote="A_Pharis":37deoxeh]Just unlocked this:

not trying to boost value, just going by the cards scanned in thread. the hofers are unlocked equally, but the thread has more current players than hofers. how many different die-cuts are there? happy with my 5 hofers vs 1 current player [gaby sanchez].[/quote:37deoxeh]

Not sure on how many are in the set. Do a search with the only options set to "year: 2011 to year: 2011".[/quote:37deoxeh]

150 different die-cuts are unlockable with the Diamond codes.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Some of the sells on these cards is amazing. Ruth and mantle both pusing the $100 sv. Imagine these cards being in hand. This will make a nice VERY HARD set to complete.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
NICE!! I unlocked the a Wade Boggs and put it out for trade for the Gwynn and was traded right away!! I am soooo happy!!
Capture45.jpg
Now on to the Black one!!

Latest posts