Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Clark Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
ronfromfresno said:
Brad, don't you love those Will Clark cards with a cammeo from Grace on them. :D

Look again. On 5 of the 6 cards, Grace comes first. And rightly so. :lol:

clarkfan, I honestly don't remember on Chirography. But there was good competition.

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
gracecollector said:
Will Clark can kiss my hairy butt!

Signed,
Mark Grace (don't think I've forgiven you for the 89 NLCS)

04UDULTCOLLECTIONQUADAUTO.jpg 05UDSPAUTHENTICTRIPLEAUTO5.jpg 05UDSWEETSPOTDUAL15.jpg
04PLAYOFFHONORSQUAD.jpg 04UDULTCOLLECTDUALPATCH25.jpg 90STARPURPLE1.jpg
Now those are some beauties!!!

So who's gonna bid up those Crusades ending on Ebay today? I've already got the Green one, but I give up on ever owning the others.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Hell. I was gonna bid on all 3, just to try and acquire a matched #'d set, but the purple and red are both more than I am was willing to go. I may still go after the green. Wow for the seller!

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
clarkfan said:
Hell. I was gonna bid on all 3, just to try and acquire a matched #'d set, but the purple and red are both more than I am was willing to go. I may still go after the green. Wow for the seller!

He said he was expecting to get around $400 for the red & purple. I think both are out of my range now also. Anyone have a purple they'd like to sell me?

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Cobra29svt said:
clarkfan said:

He said he was expecting to get around $400 for the red & purple. I think both are out of my range now also. Anyone have a purple they'd like to sell me?

The red is now around $500 with a couple of hours left..man, I'll never own one of these.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
:eek: My mouth just reached the floor!! Wow! That is amazing! You have extras Josh??? Looks like the time to sell! Holy crap!!!

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Holy sh....... over a grand for a Clark card, never would have thought.

[ebay:3h08zllp]220734933820[/ebay:3h08zllp]

Looks like our own Drew went as high as $600+ and then Mike went to $1000 and he even was beat out.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
ronfromfresno said:

[ebay:2h6ofws1]220734933820[/ebay:2h6ofws1]

Looks like our own Drew went as high as $600+ and then Mike went to $1000 and he even was beat out.

:shock: :shock: I am so SO glad I don't collect Clark!!!! I am so sorry guys! You Clark guys are CERTIFIABLE! :lol:

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
:shock: I thought Henderson guys were nuts. I had no idea Clark collectors were this crazy. :lol: What is the story with the Crusades? They seem to be the supreme card of the 90's. Why?

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
That is absolutely insane, even the the last Ripken Red only went in the $800-$900 range. Someone REAAAAALLLY wanted that one!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Hey guys, I could use some help id'ing this card, I was told will Clark was also In the 10 card set so i figured you guys may know what issue this is. Thanks!

garveyfront.jpg
garveyback.jpg

BTW congrats on the Crusade sales! :shock:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Will Clark is in that set nevermore. We've all decided it is a broder, but the last one sold fairly well, I think like $60 or so. I still need it, but have never put a broder style card at the top of my priority list. Rarely listed though, so definitely a tough card to find. Other than what's listed in the back, I can't add to much. I was told 1989 release, but even that may be incorrect.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
clarkfan said:
Will Clark is in that set nevermore. We've all decided it is a broder, but the last one sold fairly well, I think like $60 or so. I still need it, but have never put a broder style card at the top of my priority list. Rarely listed though, so definitely a tough card to find.

Thanks for the info! I tired looking under big apple or California all stars but couldnt find anything. Any idea as to year? Late 80s maybe?

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
ronfromfresno said:

[ebay:20b4a5k5]220734933820[/ebay:20b4a5k5]

That has to be a record for a Clark item?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts