Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "while the site was down" game returns...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I was sleeping. My son actually woke me up so I tried to check it on my phone but it was down. So I went back to sleep :D

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Cleaned up a dead mouse that my cat brought into the house, drove to the office to do a treatment plan, went to walmart and watched 2 episodes of Law and Order

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
TomMurry said:
Cleaned up a dead mouse that my cat brought into the house, drove to the office to do a treatment plan, went to walmart and watched 2 episodes of Law and Order

You have to drive to Wal Mart to watch TV?

Strange........... :? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
MojoDan said:
This time I was able to catch up the premier of The Office and get some writing done. :)

What did you do?

Were you as pleasantly surprised with The Office as I was? It's really deteriorated the past 3 years and without Carrell I watched expecting to be disappointed, but wasn't at all.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
MojoDan said:
This time I was able to catch up the premier of The Office and get some writing done. :)

What did you do?

Were you as pleasantly surprised with The Office as I was? It's really deteriorated the past 3 years and without Carrell I watched expecting to be disappointed, but wasn't at all.

I was 100% happy with the premier. Andy was almost mirroring Michael's character in my opinion.

And Dwight will continue to be my favorite. :lol:

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
ChasHawk said:
Didn't know it was down...hadn't checked in yet today...:lol:

Spent the morning finding out that I have to attempt a tune up on my car this weekend...ugh

I work at Napa. Will trade parts for cards ;)

Members online

Latest posts