0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Continued....

2003 Fleer Avant Brandon Webb auto 12/150
    2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Brandon Webb Status Gold die-cut 13/24
    2004 Fleer Skybox LE Brandon Webb Rare Form die-cut 213/299

2004 Grandstand Yakima Bears Mark Reynolds MiLB card (signed in person)
    2011 Topps Heritage Mark Reynolds/Rafael Soriano Dual Stamps 21/62
    2008 Topps Finest Mark Reynolds Red Refractor 21/25

2007 Exquisite Rookie Dual Signatures Mark Reynolds/Micah Owings 5/25
    2007 Exquisite Rookie Signatures Materials Mark Reynolds 27/199

2007 Topps Turkey Red Silk Collection Mark Reynolds 51/99
    2010 Topps Silk Collection Mark Reynolds 27/50

2010 Bowman Rainbow: Base, Gold, Blue 71/520, Orange 232/250, Red 1/1

2010 Topps 206 Cyan Printing Plate Mark Reynolds 1/1

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Mark Reynolds Cyan Printing Plate 1/1
    2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mark Reynolds Blank Back 1/1

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Black, Yellow, and Magenta Printing Plates 1/1

2011 Topps Chrome Mark Reynolds incomplete Rainbow: Base, Refractor, X-Fractor, Orange Refractor, Purple Refractor 168/499, Atomic Refractor 21/225, Sepia Refractor 7/99, Blue Refractor 34/99, Gold Refractor 28/50, Red Refractor 13/25

2011 Topps Diamond Die-Cut Mark Reynolds regular and black diamond 4/60

My DBacks signed baseball collection, featuring black ball/gold auto of Justin Upton (center) and 2011 team-signed baseballs (two in the bottom left corner).

Spring Training-used batting helmet signed by Brandon Webb and Mark Reynolds

Commemorative Plaque for the Diamondbacks' number 20 retirement ceremony signed by Luis Gonzalez
    Trying to supercollect Mark Reynolds of the Diamondbacks/Orioles within my budget and means.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow you have a Brandon Webb card I don't have, I'm amazed! I rarely see ones I need anymore because people have given up on selling him I think. Nice additions to the threads, love all those baseballs! I need to get all my non-card stuff organized one day.
    I collect all cards of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
    Especially interested in: Brandon Webb, Paul Goldschmidt, Daniel Hudson, Luis Gonzalez, Jay Bell, A.J. Pollock, Steve Finley, David Peralta, Zack Godley, Stephen Drew
    TO COME SOON - My D-backs Collection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nkdbacks
    Wow you have a Brandon Webb card I don't have, I'm amazed! I rarely see ones I need anymore because people have given up on selling him I think. Nice additions to the threads, love all those baseballs! I need to get all my non-card stuff organized one day.
    Haha... which Webby card don't you have? The gold die-cut or the die-cut auto?

Thanks! I also have a bunch of autographed photos, but I need a bunch of frames so I can display them properly. Until then, they sit in a mylar sheet protector. And of course, my ticket stubs, bobbleheads, stadium giveaways, and other stuff that my apartment is too small to display correctly. Tomorrow I'm also picking up my All-Star Game ballot box, so I'll put up a photo of that next!
    Trying to supercollect Mark Reynolds of the Diamondbacks/Orioles within my budget and means.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBacks08
    Haha... which Webby card don't you have? The gold die-cut or the die-cut auto?

Thanks! I also have a bunch of autographed photos, but I need a bunch of frames so I can display them properly. Until then, they sit in a mylar sheet protector. And of course, my ticket stubs, bobbleheads, stadium giveaways, and other stuff that my apartment is too small to display correctly. Tomorrow I'm also picking up my All-Star Game ballot box, so I'll put up a photo of that next!
    Cool, can't wait to see the ballot box! Yeah, its the Gold Die-Cut/24. I have the '03 version but not the '04. I have a bunch of autographed photos as well, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with them. I know I eventually want to do something for the 2001 team (and probably 2011 as well), but I have to get a bunch more of the 2001 players first. I think I have a list of about 30 or so people I want from that season, but it hasn't been easy.
    Especially interested in: Brandon Webb, Paul Goldschmidt, Daniel Hudson, Luis Gonzalez, Jay Bell, A.J. Pollock, Steve Finley, David Peralta, Zack Godley, Stephen Drew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha... yeah, I actually got that Webb card for free from my LCS. I bet once you get all those '01 players you'll be able to do something really cool.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which LCS do you go to? I don't ever make it to card shops around here unless I need supplies, I never have gotten any great deals anywhere. Everything I get is basically E-bay only (and message boards of course).
    I'll have to get my Hudson collection on here soon as well, I've finally got it all scanned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot Corner Sports Cards in Mesa

Most of the good stuff I get is off Ebay. Sometimes through trades on message boards, but not often.

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 3000 plus most base / commons of DBacks in alphabethal order . Who do you need - send pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was at Diamondbacks FanFest this weekend, I bought one of the 20 All-Star Game Ballot Boxes, and today I got to go down to the ballpark and pick it up! Here's my new acquisition to the collection... now I just need to figure out something AWESOME to do with it! Suggestions welcome

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If any of you have Upton doubles or cards that you want to part with, let me know. I've got a bunch of Upton doubles and other stuff and am always up for trading for things I need.

Collecting Interests
    Justin Upton - need everything not listed here
    Star Autos baseball late 80s - present
    Ohio State baseball/football/basketball autos - 1 per player
    Vintage baseball - mostly pre-war

Photobucket

curtschillingcollector
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone is looking for Curt Schilling base/inserts/parallels, let me know. I left the hobby a while ago but still have a decent amount of stuff. I still have a few rarer cards as well. I'm only looking to sell at this point. Thanks!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedDuck
    If any of you have Upton doubles or cards that you want to part with, let me know. I've got a bunch of Upton doubles and other stuff and am always up for trading for things I need.
    I'll let you know if I come across anything extra, I'm always up for getting rid of my doubles as well. I have too much as it is.

That ballot box is really cool, definitely would've picked up one for $20 if I had been there. Very unique piece, you definitely don't see that every day. Still kind of upset I missed it this year, I'm going to have to make up for it next year.
    I've never heard of that card shop, but Mesa is about the only city in the Phoenix area I never get to so I'm not surprised. Do they have any reasonable prices on singles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That ballot box is really cool, definitely would've picked up one for $20 if I had been there. Very unique piece, you definitely don't see that every day. Still kind of upset I missed it this year, I'm going to have to make up for it next year.
    I've never heard of that card shop, but Mesa is about the only city in the Phoenix area I never get to so I'm not surprised. Do they have any reasonable prices on singles?
    Thanks. I was really surprised I was able to get one. I figured that would be the sort of think people would get quickly. But even though I had to wait out the season ticket holders to get in and wade through hundreds of people at the Yard Sale, there were still about 10 left when I grabbed my ticket to get one. I was stoked!

Yes, HCSC has decent prices on singles, though outside of commons and set-filler stuff, they don't have tons of higher end stuff. Pretty much all their commons/inserts are $.10 each. Rookies and better players are like $.25-$1.00. They have four cases full of high-end cards and vintage. But they do a really big majority of singles sales on Ebay. Most of their sales in the store itself are boxes/packs. They also have a great auction at noon on Saturdays, which is totally worth it to go to if you get a chance.

beanzy46
     andyscags
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite Twin is now a Dback, and I'm expecting a huge year out of Kubel. Is anyone in AZ excited with the addition?
    -Andy

Always looking to add to my vintage pc's and set needs, let me know what you've got!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmanalfredo
    My favorite Twin is now a Dback, and I'm expecting a huge year out of Kubel. Is anyone in AZ excited with the addition?
    As I understand it, Kubel is supposed to be replacing 2011 Gold Glove winner in left field Gerardo Parra, a fan favorite. I question the decision by the management. So, excited? Not so much, yet.... But we shall see how he meshes with the team.