Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Morning Thread ********* 12/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

OK, I reseated the ram and it works now.. I noticed that they are only 512mb each, and I have 4 slots and only 2 are used.. Time for more power!!

Have to check the specs to see how much ram it can have.. I'm hoping I can bump it up to 8MB ram or more..

Hope everyone has a good day..

Go to www.crucial.com and run their memory scanner. It'll outline your current setup and the recommended upgrades. If you are running 32 bit Windows, then it won't see over 4 Gigs. (3.8-ish actually)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
OK, I reseated the ram and it works now.. I noticed that they are only 512mb each, and I have 4 slots and only 2 are used.. Time for more power!!

Have to check the specs to see how much ram it can have.. I'm hoping I can bump it up to 8MB ram or more..

Hope everyone has a good day..

Is that what these are? Seriously, not a computer guy. Been trying to sell them locally. If they'll help they're yours
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1386524454.857199.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Argh.. I forget how much gets listed this time of year. There is so much I've been looking for available right now. I'm lost at what to go for

Sent from my iPhone

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'm recovering from last nights drowning of sorrows. Have laundry to do, just can't get motivated.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon. Seahawks lost a close one but the real story was how San Fran had to work there ass's off to get the win.
Picked this up. Paid a little mor than I would have liked but same price as the psa card I've been watching. And the cut isn't covering his sig at any point

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts