Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Received package with no card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
He's another He said He said thread..

I've had packages delivered with nothing in them around CHRISTMAS TIME a few times.. The USPS hires temps, and some know what little manila envelopes are and they know how to take a nice sharp blade down the end and open the packages..

I had one package where the driver had me sign for the package and then was curious what was I was getting from Upper Deck.. I opened the packaged expecting a Steve Young Auto and it was empty.. I had already signed for it, but since the driver was right there, he said he would take care of it.. Luckily it was UD that had this issue as now anything I get from them is delivered via FedEx and I have to sign for it!!.. They won't send anything via USPS to me anymore..

Good luck on this issue..

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
When you search by bidder you still have the option to check or uncheck "As High Bidder Only"

Just because you have the option does not mean it still works. Just as a test search my screen name and see how many of my auction losses you can see.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I just checked, George, and it does appear as though it filters out lost auctions. Hence the confusion on my part.
However - the "evidence" posted so far is still very circumstantial.

Is it circumstantial or coincidental? I mean the same scramble and same feedback? I have on ever discovered one scramble that was identical to mine and the FB was way different.

A_Pharis

For what it's worth - I am looking for the best evidence against Nick's character. I'm not necessarily trying to prove anyone innocent. I'd do the same for anyone with the same longevity of stay as Nick. I've never personally dealt with him, but I can also say that he's not really been any cause of alarm - has he?

Like a lot of people jumped on before, he's made the mistake of ducking out instead of answering questions. My personal opinion? Don't care for shillers. I don't they they belong on FCB. My disdain for scammers runs much deeper, too, and I hope some sort of resolve comes out of the matter of the OP.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
I just checked, George, and it does appear as though it filters out lost auctions. Hence the confusion on my part.
However - the "evidence" posted so far is still very circumstantial.

I agree that the "evidence" (I use that term loosely here) is circumstantial but I believe that the vast majority would agree that the information provided so far at least merits further investigation. Typically, when there are numerous suspicious pieces of data associated with a particular member, there are more that are eventually discovered and it usually results in some truth to the initial thought of the member being involved in some type(s) of unscrupulous behavior.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
But the possibility is out there.

Yes, there is a possibility that it is not the same account but it would seem far more likely that it is the same account. It would certainly explain why the OP has two accounts of this nature that both apparently purchase items.

Perhaps the OP will come on here to clarify some of the points that have been brought up.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Yes, there is a possibility that it is not the same account but it would seem far more likely that it is the same account. It would certainly explain why the OP has two accounts of this nature that both apparently purchase items.

Perhaps the OP will come on here to clarify some of the points that have been brought up.

There is no possibility that the t***e (8) (he now has 8 feedback, not 7) bidders are not the same account.

Here is the t***e (8) that bid on dnplayer03's items...

vwnut13-albums-vwnut13-picture10185-shill.JPG

Here is the t***e (8) that is confirmed to be matty_ice_2

vwnut13-albums-vwnut13-picture10186-confirmed.JPG

There's no challenging that.

Last edited:

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
There is no possibility that the t***e (8) (he now has 8 feedback, not 7) bidders are not the same account.

Here is the t***e (8) that bid on dnplayer03's items...

vwnut13-albums-vwnut13-picture10185-shill.JPG

Here is the t***e (8) that is confirmed to be matty_ice_2

vwnut13-albums-vwnut13-picture10186-confirmed.JPG

There's no challenging that.

Concur, the shill activity has now been correlated to an extremely high degree of certainty. Now that that has been determined, there is all the more reason to believe that other less than scrupulous practices may be occurring from Nick1190.

Last edited:

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I always thought that guy was a *********. Glad to see its confirmed now.
If he was being portrayed in the wrong light he would be here to defend( shes always online)

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I always thought that guy was a *********. Glad to see its confirmed now.
If he was being portrayed in the wrong light he would be here to defend( shes always online)

I have to agree here. I usually wouldn't even post in a thread like this, but the OP has always gone out of his way to be a complete dbag toward myself and other members on FCB for seemingly no reason.

Not that that makes him guilty in the matter at hand, but the fact that he shills his own auctions and is a huge ****** definitely makes him seem the more likely candidate to try to pull a scam like this than the seller.

Members online

Latest posts