Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

boxes and boxes of cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Why is it (or is it just me) Almost all posts made here people come in and pick fights or bash on others? (or is that just me too)

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
golden763. Do me a fave. If you can list what years you have I will list all the cards that are valued over a buck and the sp's and variations for ya (or the ones to the best of my knowledge). I am having my knee operation on in a few hours so all I have is time on my hands... You cam PM me or post it here...

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I want to see some of the older stuff. So take a ton of photos of what you have, since your out of work these days. Hopefully someone on here will help you with it is what you seek.
Yoda-Quotes.jpg

I feel really bad for the OP...He says he knows nothing about cards or baseball,and insted of helping him out, alot of you guys are acting like complete idiots and not trying to be nice and help someone out. This is probably the smartest group of collectors anywhere, and your not giving much help and knowledge except for a few members. I bet when you started to collect cards, you also didnt know a damn thing about it either. Stop making the OP seem like an idiot, and actually try to help him out.

golden, PM me if you have any questions and I will see if I can help.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I feel really bad for the OP...He says he knows nothing about cards or baseball,and insted of helping him out, alot of you guys are acting like complete idiots and not trying to be nice and help someone out. This is probably the smartest group of collectors anywhere, and your not giving much help and knowledge except for a few members. I bet when you started to collect cards, you also didnt know a damn thing about it either. Stop making the OP seem like an idiot, and actually try to help him out.

I started out when I was 10, like any normal U.S. Born and Raised kid should. didn't need help when 1980 and down cards were all there were.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008

You have that backwards Biggio, A LOT of US are here willing to help and have attempted too, only a FEW are NOT willing to help. Just because one poster post 5+ times with negativity, that does not mean 5 people are not willing to help, that is just 1 person.
If you take the time to re-read the thread, you will see that my statement is correct.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I was actually thinking "taken in" more along the lines of he's an attention-seeking little troll who's getting his rocks off messing with you all, and you're all taking the bait, moreso than he's setting up some kind of long con for monetary gain....but that slight possibility is also still on the table.

I might be a bit cynical, but I'm usually pretty good at reading people...and something doesn't quite ring true here.

Here's what I don't get, if he's just messing with people what's the big deal? I mean is the thought of being "had" by someone asking for help with junk era cards (a conversation that happens daily at card shops all over) so excruciatingly embarrassing to some people that they'd rather just jump on the **** wagon on the slight chance they can say "I told you so" later on? Not directing this at anyone in particular, haven't even caught up on the whole thread. Just seems silly and somewhat socially defensive. Anyway have at each other I've wasted enough time shaking my head already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts