Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ugh i hate the new Paypal layout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
It's right under "selling tools" on the left side when you log into your account. At least that's where it is for me

I dont have selling tools.

paypal_zps6e0e740e.jpg

I also really hate the new layout, there is a link in the bottom left corner that goes back to the classic site design.

I saw that but the banner options at the top stay the same.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Almost 3 months ago PayPal changed the layout for me and I guess I was a Beta tester for it, since that was what they told me in an e-mail back in early 2014 too.

I logged in about a month after the e-mail did not like the layout and found it really hard to navigate and the mobile app was even worst. So I saw a thing that said revert to the classic design and I click it back in late April early May and like it since I hated the change. But now I keep getting a front page of I have been selected for PayPal select and it has something to do with shopping at retailers on line and even in the store........ They just can't leave **** alone can they sometimes I blast them in to not using a site if they jack with it way to much.

Ken look for the revert link on the bottom I think.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
i cannot find where i go to ship items. where in the hell did they put the mutli order shipping tool?

thanks in advance.

Use paypal.com/shipnow

I called customer service last week and was told to type that in. I think they are getting a lot of negative response to the new set up from what the rep told me while on the phone with them.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I hate it.

I can't find ANYWHERE how to send a check.....ANYWHERE!....NO WHERE!

HOW DO YOU SEND A CHECK?

I can't stand with a passion when something is messed with for absolutely no reason!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Put me in the hate it. I tried to change it back but the next time I logged in it was the new layout again.

I transferred money to my bank account and somehow with the new layout a new account was added. So now instead of transferring into my business account it transfers into my wife and I's joint account.

Annoying

Latest posts