Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mar 20, 2010
California
Hey everyone, just went through and counted all of my '05 Jumbo Reverse jersey cards and I am on the brink of achieving my goal of completing the entire set of 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Single Jumbo Reverse Jersey Cards (less the 1/1's). I currently have 141 out of the 166 cards in the set. Although I still need 25 cards for the set, 17 of those are 1/1's (I have four 1/1's. Raphael Palmiero, Brad Penny, Mark Prior and Manny Ramirez). I also have the only BGS graded 9.5 GEM MINT Babe Ruth 2005 Absolute Jumbo Reverse jersey card in existence. If you don't count 1/1's I ONLY NEED 8 CARDS FOR COMPLETION!!!!!!!! The cards not numbered to /1 that I still need are:

Dale Murphy /10
Stan Musial /10
Reggie Jackson /5
Don Mattingly /10
Kirby Puckett /25
Frank Thomas /5
Josh Phelps /50
Kevin Milwood /100 (Braves)

I'm really excited to try to finish up wha
t I started. If any of you have any of the 8 cards on my want list "OR" have any of the Reverse Jumbo 1/1's, I would appreciate the chance to own them. Please PM me with any info you might have on any cards I may need. I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE… I PAY TOP DOLLAR!!! Thanks guys

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
AxeQ9vh.jpg

/10

VxdjksH.jpg

1/1

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
To be honest, I think that set would have labeled them as "sleeve patches". 90% sure.

Could be , thanks . Anyone else ? I know the seller and know he bought as is , but curious if maybe this was seen early in release or pulled etc.

Ryan

Mar 20, 2010
California
Picked this up a little while ago… Nolan Ryan 1/1

My current '05 Absolute TOTT Jumbo "Reverse" want list (not counting 1/1's) is:
Dale Murphy /10
Stan Musial /10
Reggie Jackson /5
Don Mattingly /10
Kirby Puckett /25
Frank Thomas /5
Josh Phelps /50
Kevin Milwood /100 (Braves)

If any of you have any of the 8 cards on my want list "OR" have any of the Reverse Jumbo 1/1's, I would appreciate the chance to own them. Please Email me with any info you might have on any cards I may need at [email protected]. I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE… I PAY TOP DOLLAR!!! Thanks guys

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts