Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about FCB box/case breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Pardon my ignorance, but do these still happen on FCB? I've been away from collecting for 1-2 years but times have finally improved and I'm excited to get back into it. I remember that before case breaks of a new product were very prominent where users buy 1-2 spots for the hits in the break and it was done live online? I would love to participate in this if it still exists, maybe a mod or an up to speed user can catch me up on this.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pardon my ignorance, but do these still happen on FCB? I've been away from collecting for 1-2 years but times have finally improved and I'm excited to get back into it. I remember that before case breaks of a new product were very prominent where users buy 1-2 spots for the hits in the break and it was done live online? I would love to participate in this if it still exists, maybe a mod or an up to speed user can catch me up on this.
Welcome back. Did you change your name on here? I recognize the signature but not [MENTION=6317]homerun28aa[/MENTION] - maybe I just need more coffee. Welcome back none-the-less!!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Welcome back. Did you change your name on here? I recognize the signature but not @homerun28aa - maybe I just need more coffee. Welcome back none-the-less!!

I didn't change my name on here - I don't remember people by names but I do remember a Belle supercollector on here ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts