Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Welcome to the site and hope you stick around. Drop into the introduction thread if you haven't already and tell us about yourself. Also check out the morning thread and tell us what interests you have in the hobby.

As for this thread, thanks for the post. We kind of frown upon people dropping in to tell us what we're free (no pun intended) to send to people for free lol. Especially if its someone's first post or two.

It'd be different of course if you came in, offered up some cards for free in the thread and maybe made a mention of things you collect, etc.

Don't mean to be long winded but just want to be direct with you because we've mentioned this before in the thread.

EDIT ADD: and I see your only other post on the board is in the free cards contest. You want to make sure you get off on a good foot around here ;)

But he wants Kobe autos!!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Welcome to the site and hope you stick around. Drop into the introduction thread if you haven't already and tell us about yourself. Also check out the morning thread and tell us what interests you have in the hobby.

As for this thread, thanks for the post. We kind of frown upon people dropping in to tell us what we're free (no pun intended) to send to people for free lol. Especially if its someone's first post or two.

It'd be different of course if you came in, offered up some cards for free in the thread and maybe made a mention of things you collect, etc.

Don't mean to be long winded but just want to be direct with you because we've mentioned this before in the thread.

EDIT ADD: and I see your only other post on the board is in the free cards contest. You want to make sure you get off on a good foot around here ;)

+1

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona

Sorry about that I just don't have much that anyone would want.... My best card is a David Wright GU golden moments but have lots of base if anyone wants some base lmk and l can get a package for you. As for Kobe autos I HATE KOBE.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Sorry about that I just don't have much that anyone would want.... My best card is a David Wright GU golden moments but have lots of base if anyone wants some base lmk and l can get a package for you. As for Kobe autos I HATE KOBE.

Sure, I'll take a package of Giants cards.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Still available? Huge Yankees/Giants fan and collector here and haven't picked up an Osi card yet! He was a great pass rusher and that card looks awesome!!

Let me know if still available and ill shoot you my addy!

That Usi was already received by the guy who claimed it

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Awesome thread. Sorting through some cards and found a couple that I hope a player/team collector might need.
2004 Donruss Throwback Threads Spectrum Tom Glavine serial #/100
2004 Donruss Throwback Threads Spectrum Billy Williams serial #/100

GlavineWilliams.jpg

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Awesome thread. Sorting through some cards and found a couple that I hope a player/team collector might need.
2004 Donruss Throwback Threads Spectrum Tom Glavine serial #/100
2004 Donruss Throwback Threads Spectrum Billy Williams serial #/100

View attachment 20711

I know a guy on a different site who collects glavine he has over 2000 glavine cards im pretty sure he would like that card. I can pm or email you his information. Just lmk

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
I know a guy on a different site who collects glavine he has over 2000 glavine cards im pretty sure he would like that card. I can pm or email you his information. Just lmk

Sorry, but I would prefer these go to a player/team collector on this site. No offense, but since I'm a member of this community I think it's only fair that cards put up for free stay within this community.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Happy weekend gents! Lets get this going again... maybe see if we can get some action going in here by some new people :)

I'll get it started with some greats...

Stan the Man
View attachment 20525

Ralph Kiner
View attachment 20526

Lou Brock
View attachment 20527

Roberto Clemente
View attachment 20528

Roger Maris
View attachment 20529

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Stan the Man Has arrived safely to his new home :D Thanks Mac , I appreciate it brother . Richard

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Sorry, but I would prefer these go to a player/team collector on this site. No offense, but since I'm a member of this community I think it's only fair that cards put up for free stay within this community.

I totaly understand. I might have him try to join.

Tell him to join FCB. Always looking for new members!

I will tell him about this site. He would really enjoy it too he loves to show off his cards!

Members online

Latest posts