Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Under Armour Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Sorry the pics aren't better. I found a seller who picked up a large amount of this year's Under Armour cards, so I bought ten complete 37-card sets off him.

Just arrived today. All cards are stacked up by player.

UA_13_F.jpg

UA_13_B.jpg

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Well, I'm off to check to see if any VU commits are in that game. Not too familiar with this year's list yet.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Cool stuff. Some of those sellers are really dicks about shipping though.

blytheusa sent me $65 in cards in a pwe w/o even a XXXXing top loader!!! Second time he's done it - think I'm done buying from him

6084anthony tried to charge me $10 to ship 9 cards. I told him hell no.

Good luck with the cards. There ought to be at least a couple studs in this year's set.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
In the middle of scanning the entire collection. Will post a link soon.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
At least one player, I think Mike Cameron's son, was only 15 years old during the game.
Is he the youngest player ever to appear on a Bowman card?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Do these have a higher print run than this years perfect game set?

I'm told the answer is a definite no. As for this year's Perfect Game cards, I managed to buy a substantial stash of those as well. I'll post scans tonight.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I'm told the answer is a definite no. As for this year's Perfect Game cards, I managed to buy a substantial stash of those as well. I'll post scans tonight.

Thanks. People must be holding the PGs more. Seems like I've seen more UA singles than PG.

I just sold a lot of random PG cards yesterday from 2012 and 2013. I think someone got a good deal.

Right now the only card I have left is a PG Touki.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I've seen many more PG's than UA's on eBay, most of which have been autographed (IP).

For those unaware, the UA's have glossy fronts this year, unlike the PG's, which explains it.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I've seen many more PG's than UA's on eBay, most of which have been autographed (IP).

For those unaware, the UA's have glossy fronts this year, unlike the PG's, which explains it.

Including autos and excluding the PG sets that magically appeared on the east coast, I've seen about the same quantity of both. My belief is that the UAs were easier to obtain at the game since you were able to get so many sets at once. Those sellers likely didn't bother much with trying to get autos and went for the easy flips instead.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Thanks. People must be holding the PGs more. Seems like I've seen more UA singles than PG.

I just sold a lot of random PG cards yesterday from 2012 and 2013. I think someone got a good deal.

Right now the only card I have left is a PG Touki.

A good # of the PG ones were taken by the guy that was supposed to be in charge of handing them out but he decided not to pass them all out and took boxes of them...

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
A good # of the PG ones were taken by the guy that was supposed to be in charge of handing them out but he decided not to pass them all out and took boxes of them...

There were 3 of us last year waiting for sets at the end and we were allowed 5 sets each. I know for fact that there were MANY more sets remaining. I do believe this year's cards were produced in smaller quantities though. Guess we'll have to wait to see.

Members online

Latest posts