Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy 2019 MLB season!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I love these MLB opening mornings! Athletics and Mariners in Japan and there is already a leader after an inning of play.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I am a big fan of the game and love baseball, the opennng today was ridiculous in my opinion. Most casual fans didnt even know it. How is this helping growing the fan base?
The more they fiddle with this game.. It is not helping. now both teams come back and play more preseason games??? Doesnt seem right opening day is suppose to be special this is not. JMO

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am a big fan of the game and love baseball, the opennng today was ridiculous in my opinion. Most casual fans didnt even know it. How is this helping growing the fan base?
The more they fiddle with this game.. It is not helping. now both teams come back and play more preseason games??? Doesnt seem right opening day is suppose to be special this is not. JMO

...and not only do they have to go back to do spring training, but the M's still have a ST team right now. :confused: Kyle Lewis and a dozen guys nobody's heard of lost to the Cubs yesterday.

I hear announcers were talking up how much of a hitters park the dome is. It was a 9-7 game because pitchers weren't ready. Those bomb HRs would have gone out in any park.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
And Ichiro is starting!

... and sad. Ichiro is a shell of himself in the glory days and these are his final MLB games I would think. I hope he can find a hit in this morning's game 2 so he's not 0xfor the last sputter of his career.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts