Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

{{{{{{{{{{---Thursday Morning Thread---}}}}}}}}}}

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I lied. I'm not done for the day on here. I needed to take a quick little break from the paper. The paper is a literature review over Arthur Miller/The Crucible, Mary Beth Norton's "In the Devil's Snare," and then I have to find another article relating to the Puritans, witches, New England, etc. After I get something written about those three items, then I have to intertwine them somehow. That leaves me need 6 paragraphs averaging 166-208 words. It's actually going better than I thought. Finding the third article is the hardest part, but it's doable.

Dave, you did great! That Sano auto is a pretty nice one ;)

As far as Valentine's Day goes, a couple of years ago I made a donation to the MS Society in my girlfriend's name (her dad is living with MS), and after that, she said that's all she wants for Valentine's Day. Of course I can't do just a donation so I bought her some earrings, chocolates (she told me today that she will be upset if I don't get her any), and then we are going out for dinner on Friday, which of course I have to buy.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good evening everyone!!

So, hum, today, this happened:

pudj7h68.jpg

Side not: received it in a PWE, no sleeve, no top loader, nothing. Just the enveloppe and the card.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That card is awesome! I don't know about the guy on the card though ;) :lol: That's crazy that they shipped it the way that they did

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
This happened yesterday and today......

This is the best 2 days of mail I've had.

Top is silver sample. Top row is all base that arrived today. Bottom are Longevity which I had. Still looking for Gold Sample and Sign of the Times Auto /20.
View attachment 30672

Got the Auto today from All In Cards. Cornstalk was Christmas present and base from Field of Dreams event.
View attachment 30673

Auto arrived yesterday
View attachment 30674

This was also in my box yesterday from Delicious Bacon
View attachment 30675
View attachment 30676

And to top it off, this arrived from Amazon. Boondock Saints II Steelbook.
View attachment 30677

This notice is required by law.

Last edited:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening friends.

Grabbed "42" for my film presentation that I have to do at the end of class. I'd rather do that than take a test, which is weird.

Anyway, I threw up 2000 cards on craigslist for $5 and got a call on them, which is cool.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening,
Great cards posted.
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION], there was a pack/box break in the baseball forum on BO they had pulled a henderson 1/1. Can't remember what set but something very recent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts