Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I am giving away a box of Topps Five Star Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exquisite

Apr 18, 2010
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-MLB-TO...0520063563?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item5898c3624b
This card is amazing for Pujols and Trout fans. I wish there were less redemptions however that is the price you pay for on card auto to avoid sticker autos. Unfortunately the value is hit or miss but there should be more value to recover some of the inherent cost of box/case breaking. There are too many single color jerseys for such a high end product. Topps Triple Threads was a overall better product. Thank you for the great opportunity and paying this forward to us all. Good luck to all on this great contest!

Last edited:

gt5717b

Jun 6, 2012
Alpharetta, GA
Dennis Eckersley Auto $32.99 shipped. That's a pretty low price for a HOF auto on a high end card. Not to mention Ecks has one of the coolest looking sigs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-...1026792085?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item1c2dc24a95

After looking at all the BINs posted here, you can tell that Topps has created a pretty good looking set with lots of desirable players and autos. Obviously they need to fix their quality controls because so many cards look beaten up right out of the pack, but despite the complaints of many on here it's clearly a set that is in high demand, as evidenced by this contest.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
The Five Star Eight Signature card is intriguing but it's a redemption and Topps has been no better than UD in turning around redemptions. I'm a long time Junior collector and was excited when Topps announced they'd signed him! My enthusiasm dulled quickly as Topps proved to be worse than UD in cranking out varieties (regulars and autos) for each release. Initially, the auto redemptions came quickly but soon ground to an absolute halt! I currently have over 25 Griffey auto redemptions outstanding and many are overdue according to notifications. Bottom line - great start Topps until you fell flat on your face - another victim of the dreaded redemption programs. Cards/designs/on card autos are great but you cannot deliver. Shame on you!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310508477311?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

WINNER slot 3

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Congratulations to the winners

1. mudflap02
2. danboone2006
3. flarick
4. sydbarret
5. Musial Collector
6. WILL BE GIVEN AWAY DURING THE BREAK