Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I made a trade w a MLB player!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimfalbo21

May 22, 2011
Newark, OH
Thats very cool, congrats.

I made a trade with Pat Neshek earlier this year. On his message board he put up a post that he was going to start getting the 1985 Topps set signed. I had over half the set already done and was looking to move it for the past couple of years. I IMed him, he had me send a few scans of the important cards that I had to ensure they passed PSA. They did, so I traded those 400 signed cards for a GU A's jersey from last year, GU A's hat and GU Padres hat and then his GU cleats from the entire 2011 season that were on featured on this Topps card, plus he sent me a check for $200. Needless to say I more than thrilled with the trade.

That's awesome!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Very cool and I'm also very happy to hear that some of the jersey's go to topps. That alleviates a little of the fears I'm sure.....

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I have a Walker 1/1 from the same Bowman Draft set.Guess I should sign up for Twitter and see if he wants it.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Neil's great. Got his auto at a signing a couple years back, and my company had him make an appearance at our yearly picnic this year! Really nice guy, Congrats!

I've also sold some stuff to his brother/brother-in-law on ebay a few times.

jimfalbo21

May 22, 2011
Newark, OH
Neil's great. Got his auto at a signing a couple years back, and my company had him make an appearance at our yearly picnic this year! Really nice guy, Congrats!

I've also sold some stuff to his brother/brother-in-law on ebay a few times.

Don Kelly?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Don Kelly?

Don't think so. Was a relative in Maryland or Virginia I think. They bought some high-end rookies and low numbered stuff from me.

At least they said they were related. It's too far back in my history to find anymore.

Members online

Latest posts