Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
7amu9uju.jpg
Looking for this card!!!Willing to buy!!!Any info please lmk!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Griffey 600th HR. IS IT POSSIBLE?????????????

Do you have any way to prove that it is 100 percent the ones that he wore for his 600th HR? Even though it looks like the ones from the photo doesn't necessarily mean they are the exact ones. Just thinking that he could have worn those kind of cleats in other games but they weren't the exact ones used for his 600th HR. I hope that they are the ones used for your sake. I would try to get an expert or contact the company that you bought them from online and see if they can determine it. Good luck!

num1jrfan

May 19, 2013
they were the PE and only made for him in that style and he only wore them for part of that season. nike is trying to find out how many were made for me. photo matching is probly the only way to determin it. and there isnt anyinfo on what happened to them after the game unlike his other gear.

num1jrfan

May 19, 2013
ahhh finally one of them is for auction. maybe i can snag it up for a good price. the photo but not the strip.

ckurdelski

Jul 4, 2012
Are They Real?

Hey all - Marco and I have been chatting, and we are wondering if ANYONE can confirm the existence of these cards:

1996 Ultra HR Kings Gold Medallion Non-Redeemed (Exchange Info on Back)
1997 Circa Rave Checklist
1997 Topps Pro-Shooter Marble
1999 Skybox Premium Star Rubies Checklist

Who can dash our hopes? Post-away!

Members online

Latest posts