Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

★★★★★ Happy Hump Day Morning Thread 1-22 ★★★★★

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] re: ABCD
There is this new website, not sure how to say it but it is spelled eBay either the e little and B capitalized. You can shop for items to buy and compare prices for those items that have already sold.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
12" of snow -4 degrees

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. I've taken the wife to work, due to icy roads and am now waiting while our new clothes dryer is installed.
DANNY

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] - Now sure on that Belle Bagwell card... clearly not both players and I just ignore stupid eBay auctions like that.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Last day of class for me this week. Tomorrow I'll be leaving to go to my dad's before heading to TwinsFest this weekend. I'm getting really excited for the trip. I'll be getting everything ready to go today, and I'll be working on some homework so I hopefully I won't have to worry about it too much over the weekend

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The girls have been sick for well over a week, and now its my turn. Yuck...

mac - yeah, ive been seeing that listing for a long time, and have no idea why he has Bagwells name in it.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy Celebration of Life Day.

I had a HUGE mail day yesterday. The guy who does most of my team/case breaking had been holding my cards since last summer. Now that I am in the new house, he sent the 35 pound (literally) box. I will share scans over time. Here is one to get things rolling...

Image (2).jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day all.

Got the call I was waiting for yesterday. Unfortunately, my phone was on silent. I'll call them soon and see what's up.

Anyway, the roads are incredibly bad today. Almost total whiteout conditions and 25 mph winds.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good day all.

Got the call I was waiting for yesterday. Unfortunately, my phone was on silent. I'll call them soon and see what's up.

Anyway, the roads are incredibly bad today. Almost total whiteout conditions and 25 mph winds.

I'm really hoping they aren't terrible tomorrow through Sunday. I'm leaving for Sioux Falls SD tomorrow, then from there we are heading to Minneapolis on Friday, returning to Sioux Falls Saturday, then finally driving back to Chadron on Sunday

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm really hoping they aren't terrible tomorrow through Sunday. I'm leaving for Sioux Falls SD tomorrow, then from there we are heading to Minneapolis on Friday, returning to Sioux Falls Saturday, then finally driving back to Chadron on Sunday

What's insane is that they aren't closing school. I'm done with class so it doesn't affect me either way, but it's awful outside.

Anyway, you should be fine for getting to the TC.

I'm up the road from Sioux Falls a bit, and it's close to zero visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts